Notices

He is leaving me.

Old 10-28-2013, 01:02 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I'm deeply touched by your story. I'm so sorry. You are going through an awful time.

But it will end, I promise.

Let him go. He is not a good person.

You deserve so much better and you will heal.

I'm thinking of you and hoping that you are ok.

Thank you for sharing and keep in touch here.

I send you a hug. A big one.
Old 10-28-2013, 01:07 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I know it's painful but I agree with Anna.It is a blessing.

Read your old posts,how desperately unhappy you are with this man. You've said how you don't even like him,never mind love him. It is no way to live. I'm sure your relationship is a main contributor to your mental health,

You can now make a new start-it will be the making of you. When you are free of him you and your daughter will flourish.You can rebuild your life on your terms and be happy,as you deserve to be.
Old 10-28-2013, 01:08 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Skye2 View Post
Sasha - with respect love.. HE says HE is leaving in 2 weeks?? I would have HIS sorry ass out of the door in the next 30 minutes!

Sorry he's done this to you - always here if you need to talk Xx
This I agree with.Take control,pack his bags,throw him out. Let him go to her now. Take control of your life.
Old 10-28-2013, 01:15 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

I'm sorry that you are going through this Sasha. I'm thinking of you. Sending hugs.
Old 10-28-2013, 02:11 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Thanks for all your lovely words.
I actually slept with my laptop next to me in bed.
I knew my morning would feel awful.
But coming here and reading your posts has boosted me.

Thank you all for caring about me and showing me love and compassion.
It means the world to me.
I feel so alone.
I never feel like he has looked after me.
I don't think he would care if I was destitute.
I have to choose my daughters school soon.
I do not know where I will be living.
He is selfish and heartless.
Old 10-28-2013, 02:21 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Sasha, i'm so sorry to read that you have to deal with this betrayal and blatent disrespect to your marriage.
this is the time to stop being nice and kind. please start to think of yourself financially. i don't know how things work, but get to the bank and set up your own account. if he is that selfish he may have already moved $$$.
find an attorney, they will boost you up even more. tell your parents if you are close to them, hell i would tell his parents he had some unconscious rude person ( and im being polite here because Dee doesnt need the stress of removing my post) in my bed and eating my food off of my dishes.
lastly, i believe in karma...what goes around, comes around...he will be very unhappy one day.
gather some strength and stick with us. don't drink.
Old 10-28-2013, 02:37 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Realising my life

Oh, Sasha. I'm so sorry but this is opening the door for you for a completely new start and a very, very different ending. You deserve so much. I'm sure you will find the strength to get through this and be happier alone. Eventually someone else will discover and treasure the qualities and gifts that you have and both your lives will be transformed.

I was stuck in a relationship for years trying to summon up the courage to make a break. When I finally did I knew it was the right thing and all those worries I had about coping alone were swept away by the feeling of relief that I now had someone I could depend on - me!

Then I met my husband and I am happier now than I could ever have dared to imagine. The only thing I regret is that it took so long to make that first break. Your husband has done that and you can move on with your head held high. Your new life awaits, my friend xxx
Old 10-28-2013, 03:09 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Question

Originally Posted by Sasha4 View Post
He announced tonight that in 2 weeks he is leaving me for the woman he has fallen in love with over the last couple of months
Why 2 weeks? Who the hell does this guy think he is? He's only prolonging your agony and in 2 weeks, you will be further on in your own recovery than you are now so kick him out in the next 2 hours!!!

Does he think he's doing you a favour by giving you 2 weeks warning?! Or is it not convenient for him & his mistress to be together just yet?! Pfft!

Stay strong for yourself and your daughter.

Feel free to PM me. Love & serenity xx
Old 10-28-2013, 08:43 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

It's me again, just to say I'm sending you a big smile. Hang in there. In the end you will be so much happier without him. But for now I know you have to go through the grieving process, even though this "ending" is probably the right on for you in the long run. Be patent, and be very kind to yourself.

Sending hugs, Gaudi
Old 10-28-2013, 09:03 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Thinking of you. One day you'll be relieved he's gone. What a self-centered loser. . . In the meantime, know that you are loved by others - your family and friends. God bless.
Old 10-28-2013, 09:12 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Behold the power of NO

Hi Sasha, I hope you are hanging there
I am with Skye2, Fandy and Foxy there: put his stuff out, change the locks and go see a lawyer
It is unconscionable that he had his hoochie over with his child in the house!!!
You do not have to put yourself though two weeks of torture wondering whether he will have this woman in you home again or not. You and you daughter deserve better.
Put his clothes out and change the locks, serious

Hugs
PS: and do not pick up no matter what, you ll have to be sharp and strong to handle this and be there for you child.
Old 10-28-2013, 09:35 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
Choosing Life

I would put his stuff out TODAY. Why prolong the agony and the heartache? You need to begin healing now and you can't do that with him hanging around another two weeks.

I went through something very similar with my husband of 20 years. He was a serial cheater. He was cheating on me last year and even brought this woman to our home to stay with him while I was in rehab for a month (with our two boys in the house). It still sickens me to think about, and we have been separated and going through a divorce for the last year (and he's no longer with the skank). He actually wanted to stay in our house with me while the divorce proceeded! I said no, and it was the best thing in the world for me. I've been sober for 10 months now, and the main reason I have been able to do that is because I've gotten him out of my life.

It's hard and it sucks, but it's all about you and your daughter now. Take care of YOU. It does get easier, I promise. Don't give him any more chances to hurt you. You deserve better.
Old 10-28-2013, 09:43 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Desertsong

I'm sorry you went through that but well done! You are so positive and I wish you every happiness. Well done with your sobriety - brilliant and not at all easy in the circumstances. You are so strong.

Sasha take heed. I really think Desertsong is right and very wise.
Old 10-28-2013, 09:46 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  

Oh Sasha , what a slap in the face ;( your house ! How dare they.

You are too good for either of them and good things will come to you and your daughter.
Thinking of you , with much love.

We are all here for you xx
Old 10-28-2013, 09:57 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  

Dear Sasha,

as everyone has already said - you don't deserve his stupidness, his disrespect, his betrayal.

All I can add to that is that I actually feel sorry for him. He probably got some sort of kick out of taking his new gf into your home, he obviously is weak, and the new gf is even weaker as I mean, come on! Which decent woman would do that to another? Sick.

I have read you over many months. I know you will survive xxx
Old 10-28-2013, 10:02 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Skye2 View Post
Sasha - with respect love.. HE says HE is leaving in 2 weeks?? I would have HIS sorry ass out of the door in the next 30 minutes!

Sorry he's done this to you - always here if you need to talk Xx
CAN I GET AN AMEN TO THAT! Did you see Waiting to Exhale? Id pull an Angela Bassett on his sorry behind...time for a yard sale! Pack up every trace of this pathetic piece of garbage in the generic trash bags (he doesnt even deserve brand name trash bags) and tell him "Dont let the screen door hit you in the a** on the way out".

Life is too precious to waste time with such an incredibly selfish jerk. You and your daughter will be far, far better off on your own.
Old 10-28-2013, 10:10 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  
Sober since October

Location: In the world in my eyes...Somewhere I've never been before...
Hi, Sasha.

I am so sorry you are going through this now, but I agree with others - you don't need this man in your life. I may be wrong, but I don't think you are more lonely now that with a person like this.

I am sending you the warmest hugs and thoughts.

Take care.
Old 10-28-2013, 10:20 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

So sry to hear this has happened.x

On not knowing where u will live? as he is the one who has split the family he should be the one to go. Not sure what postion your in about keeping ur house but really he has no right to be in the house. You keep u and ur daughter safe and go hell bent on making sure u get everything ur entitled to.

Keep us informed in how things is going hun, everyone im sure is here to support u through this time.

Take care huggles x
Old 10-28-2013, 01:54 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Sasha4 View Post
She has stayed in my house so they could sleep together when I have been away with work overnight. This has happened twice that I know of.

One time my daughter was upstairs in her bed.
If this is true, he's an irresponsible cretin. You should be glad to be rid of him.
Old 10-28-2013, 02:04 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  

Oh Sasha, I am so sorry xxx I was kind of hoping it wasn't true but most of the time women just know these things. You deserve so much better. Please please please do come here constantly. I know this will be a tough time even if it does turn out for the best, which I am sure it will. But these transitions are never easy. I will be thinking of you constantly and sending strong thoughts your way. You will get through this and be the stronger for it, and we will all be here for you along the way. Much love and hugs xxx