Notices

Alone in a hotel room

Old 10-27-2013, 09:15 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Now there is an idea! I read the post about the mini-bar. I suppose it would be a great idea to ask the clerk before taking a room if there is one, and if there is, please remove it, no?
Old 10-27-2013, 03:55 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

HI all- thanks for all the encouragement! Had a fun day today, museum in the morning, theater this afternoon. Went to a no alcohol restaurant for dinner.Now back in hotel with cupcakes to enjoy later^.^ Actually it is nice to have some alone time, as much as I love my husband!Monday and Tuesday meetings all day and night, then home Tuesday night! Will keep checking in. I guess I am a poster child (haha not at my age) that relapse can happen anytime...even after many many years of sobriety and a very happy successful life.
Old 10-27-2013, 04:09 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Administrator

good for you bubbalove

D
Old 10-27-2013, 04:11 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Bubbalove View Post
HI all- thanks for all the encouragement! Had a fun day today, museum in the morning, theater this afternoon. Went to a no alcohol restaurant for dinner.Now back in hotel with cupcakes to enjoy later^.^ Actually it is nice to have some alone time, as much as I love my husband!Monday and Tuesday meetings all day and night, then home Tuesday night! Will keep checking in. I guess I am a poster child (haha not at my age) that relapse can happen anytime...even after many many years of sobriety and a very happy successful life.
Sounds like you're making healthy choices!