Notices

My AV is trying to trick me

Old 10-05-2013, 05:42 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Well done Rochele. Don't let your guard down !
Old 10-05-2013, 07:48 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Thanks, Dee and Rochele. Back now and ate too much! It was a local, "Colombian" dinner to raise money for children in Columbia, whose families are displaced from the four-decade long civil war. They live in extreme poverty, have problems with malnutrition, suffer from child abuse, and have substandard, if any, schooling, among other things. Our neighbors have been running it at their church since 2005 and we never miss it. Some day, I'd love to visit the school. But first... I'd like to learn Spanish. It's one of the things on my bucket list.

I'm glad to hear you're over the hump, Rochele, and happy we're BOTH sticking to the program!

Think I'll do some reading here before bed. Have to up by 6am to get ready for church. I'm reading at 7:30am and I'll need plenty of time to doll myself up.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:53 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Hi rochelle, stick to your plan. It gets easier with sobertime. Well done coming here instead of drinking. Accept that you cannot drink any kind of alcohol. It's all alcohol. Very best wishes to you. You can do this.