Notices

The bottom of rock bottom

Old 10-03-2013, 08:24 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Hi Petal.
This situation never has to take place again. I do understand where you are at with this. Not being able to remember what has happened is very scary. I hope that you get to the AA meeting. You are not alone in your struggles and your life can turn around.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:58 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I hear you say you want to be normal.
I don't hear you say you want to quit drinking.
If you are an alcoholic, IMO any chance of 'normal living' will only come when the cork is left in the bottle for good.
You ill need help with that but together WE can do it.
Gx
Old 10-03-2013, 10:02 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I havent had a drink since my arrest in the early hours of sunday morning. I think im doing pretty darn good !
To me being " normal " is trying to get through everyday life without a drink. Not beliving that i NEED it to be happy, to make others happy, to make them like and love me more etc etc etc. So part of my " i want to be normal " is that i WANT TO LIVE A SOBER LIFE, THAT IS NORMAL TO ME !
Old 10-03-2013, 10:04 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Thanks for the support everyone. 1 day at a time, today i wont drink, i didnt drink yesterday or the day before, just 1 day at a time is all i can manage right now guys i am sure you will understand only to well. Im all ready for my first AA meet in just over an hour, i feel sick. Im doing EVERYTHING in my power, singing up for councelling going to meets, already planning on going to an afternoon AA meet tomorrow and i havent even done my first yet... I WILL DO THIS BUT 1 DAY AT A TIME.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:10 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

1 day at a time, is all you need to do Well done for arranging counselling and AA