Notices

Tomorrow

Old 10-01-2013, 01:13 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I'm ok thanks - I can do this - 1st of October new month new beginning. I'm pulling the plug on my pity it serves me no purpose. Time to grow up.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:27 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
That bell or bike person

Morning 13 ,
nice to see you postin'

m
Old 10-01-2013, 01:57 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Thanks M
Old 10-01-2013, 01:58 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Sobertober will be your month 13 ((())) xx
Old 10-01-2013, 02:01 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by lorelei View Post
Sobertober
LOL, That is funny! I love it
Old 10-01-2013, 02:18 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

When you get sober, and you will because you want it, you will be a tower of strength to those that come after you.
Get well 13.
Gx
Old 10-01-2013, 02:26 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

I just mentioned this in another thread but I will say again, You don't want to die you just don't want to hurt anymore!!!!!

Lets get you a concrete plan together. First a full physical. Suicidal ideation and impeding doom depression needs treating. You are worth so much more then you're giving yourself.

When I was a drunk momma I use to always say it'd be so much better if I was dead. That was a bigger lie then telling myself I didn't have a drinking problem.

But the first and only step to getting better was to say goidbye FOREVER to alcohol. I love you posts and your dry humor reminds me of myself . You can do this TODAY. We all want to help you now you have to help you! PM me anytime friend hug
Old 10-01-2013, 05:47 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

It's good to see you. I have a selfish reason to give, I enjoy your posts. I want to see them every day, sober and funny, and healthy. We care. Be well. You can do it.
Old 10-01-2013, 06:54 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

You are all very kind thanks for the words of hope and encouragement.

When I drink I get relief for a while - it doesn't last because I have to drink beyond that level - I can't stop once I start and then I live off the anxious energy all of the next day but it frazzles me and so the vicious circle begins again. I don't need to explain this - you guys get this.

I have an appointment sometime this month to speak to someone - i have so many things hanging over me that I need to bite the bullet and address as well - phone calls to make and payments to sort out but when I'm drinking I bury my head in the sand and I don't feel like being responsible and taking charge. I dwell in my self pity - I'm so good at being miserable lol but I'm also so good at being happy and I can see the beauty in so much of life if I just wipe the **** out my eyes and allow myself. I have to accept my life on life's terms - it's ok to want more in life - ambition is healthy but I've turned it into 'why me' or 'why not me' and that's just vile. I can't be bothered indulging the 2year old inside my head stamping her feet anymore. Nobody wants her at the party lol anyway - rambling a bit but the point is that I don't want to die - that's just stupid I just don't want to live as a slave to alcohol or my anxiety. No one is going to do this for me - my abracadabra moment isn't going to just happen to me. I need a plan. I think I'm going to take what I need from any source of help I can find. I need to invest some time on myself - if I put in half the effort that I do to drink to stop I'll be doing swimmingly lol
Old 10-01-2013, 07:12 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
jkb

Hi 13-
Wishing you all the very best. I KNOW you can do this. Your in a tough spot but, as you know it gets better.

Jess
Old 10-01-2013, 10:06 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Breaking Thru

Originally Posted by 13unluckyforsom View Post
I'm ok thanks - I can do this - 1st of October new month new beginning. I'm pulling the plug on my pity it serves me no purpose. Time to grow up.
I do hope things get better for you

Truly , TR