Notices

Thank you SR for giving me my life back! :)

Old 09-02-2013, 09:35 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Wanted to chime in on the congrats Zoe and also how cool about the kittens! As Anna said, they are lucky to have you.

And...so are we! I really enjoy reading your posts and am so glad that you are part of the family. Way to go on 25 and onward and upwards, it gets better and better!

Big hugs from the other side of the pond tonight!
Old 09-02-2013, 10:57 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Awesome Zoe! I'm a cat person myself. Congrats on 25 days! Woot!
Old 09-03-2013, 01:12 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I don't know what to say - woke up just now and am stunned by all your replies and how many 'likes' this thread received. I almost didn't post this in the first place, but then thought that maybe it would inspire someone else to 'get back to being me' ( well, not me personally - not sure the world could cope with two of ME) lol

To all those of you who love and/or help animals - you have my deepest respect I grew up on a farm in Northern Ireland and was forever 'rescuing' things - I remember my Mum going crazy when she went for a bath and found frogs in it lol

I really, really appreciate this site and every single one of you! I know someone said that I'd done this myself, but if you look at my post count, you'll see it was SR being here that really, really helped. My post count has calmed down now, as things in general have (I'm sure the mods are pleased about that)

Thanks again SO much for everything - I really am going ' do this ' , this time.
Old 09-03-2013, 01:52 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

You're an inspiration Zoe!
Old 09-03-2013, 02:11 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Hey Zoe....I guess by the time you read this you will be at day 26?

Congratulations!!! xx

I'm so happy when I see your posts, that you are still sticking it out! Nearly a month...which used to seem so insurmountable. Those days add up!

Good girl and good luck with your new babies. Names, names, we want names!
Old 09-03-2013, 02:21 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Great going! SR is a huge help but give credit where it's due- you're the one doing the work!
Old 09-03-2013, 02:36 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

congrats on your new babies zoe and your 25 days that's really awesome, I feel the same about this site too.

Every animal we've had, except one, have been strays or unwanted, however this isn't down to me it's my partner, son of a vet, loves animals and keeps bringing them home, I don't mind tho. He even found a baby sparrow in our roof and spent ages feeding her until she had her flight feathers, then she became the other woman...lol she was one of the special one's.....

I agree we want names!!
Old 09-03-2013, 02:47 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Very proud of you Zoe! I always see you on here and you always offer great support and advise. So wonderful to hear of your success and new kittens