Notices

Lortab Withdrawal

Old 08-02-2013, 04:05 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Thanks cleaninLI. You have been a major help. Day 2 is almost over. This is my last post for today. The walk was good for me. Moving around helped with energy and aches. I am pretty worn out now though. Hopefully I sleep well. It seems like I've done nothing but lay in bed past 2 days. I try not to feel bad about calling in but so many people depend on me. I will turn my brain off this weekend though and focus on recovery. I will think about this time when temptation comes. I think I can get through it. Family support and this site help so much. Here's to day 3 being better than day 2. Thanks again for all the encouragement.
Old 08-03-2013, 05:56 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by JettBoy View Post
there's this stuff called kratom,they sell it in head shops,it's not cheap but it helps a lot
You can buy kratom online in bulk relatively cheap.

Only problem it too is addictive to some people. But you're right, it does help opiate WD's
Old 08-03-2013, 07:34 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Day 3 has begun. Slept awful last night. I have been taking .25 mg klonopin for sleep. Don't worry, hate the feeling they give. Only for sleep. Had an awful tension headache. Didn't get to sleep until 4. Woke up at 7. Slept more from 8-10:15. Still have the headache. Getting ready to go get some excedrin. Hope it goes away soon. Other than that don't feel other w/d symptoms. I think I would feel pretty good if it wasn't for the headache. No cold/hot sensations. Stomach fine. Don't feel panicky or anxious. Just a headache. I know that can chane but keeping my fingers crossed. Anyone else suffer from headaches during w/d? Could be food too. Have only eaten 2 meals in last 2 days. I am going to eat some breakfast now. Good day everyone
Old 08-03-2013, 05:37 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Day 3 has been all about stomach issues. Day 1 and 2 I had a bit of an upset stomach but today has sucked. Bathroom all day long. Pepto Bismol not working well. On a positive note I managed to eat 2 meals today. Besides stomach, other w/d symptoms seem to be easing. Hope it stays that way. I felt more clear headed today and did a couple hours worth of work around the house. My wife is going to watch a movie with me tonight after we put our daughter to bed. My wife has been so awesome. I am truly blessed. I have decided to stop all drugs. I smoked pot and drank (very rarely). Giving everything up. I never want anything like this to happen again. It's sad really. Hope everyone has a good night. Day 4 tomorrow. Hope it's better than day 3.
Old 08-03-2013, 10:32 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Hey bd 911 here. Have been following your daily posts. I know what your dealing with day 12 for me. Slight depression lack of motivation but definitely doable. Feeling stronger each day. Hang in next week will be about 50% better than this and the next will be better than that. At the very least I would like you to know I'm doing this with you. Somewhere out there is a guy who is going through your pain. I'm just a few days ahead of you so I can say it will get better each week. My pain is slowly leaving as so will yours. Don't think of time in weeks or months, just minutes. Each 30 leads to another 30 and then the end of the day. Each day will give you more strength.. Hang tough brother your welcome here and not alone.
Old 08-04-2013, 06:52 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

In day 4. Cloudy head back a little bit today. Sleep was pretty good last night. Stomach still hurts. I guess I can't complain though. It's nice knowing I'm over halfway home. Told my dealer I was w/d this morning and not to text me anymore. I am determined to beat this. My wife continues to be great. Good day everyone.
Old 08-04-2013, 03:20 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Is it normal to have an energy burst on day 4? I was tired all day. I asked cleaninLI about when energy comes back and like 30 minutes later I started feeling more talkative and my wife and I hung some photos, a clock etc in our new house. The new house was another reason I had to stop, higher mortgage than I had before. Feeling a lot better right now. I hope this keeps up! Day 4 winding down.
Old 08-04-2013, 06:46 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Feeling much better than I did this morning. Getting ready to head to bed. First day back to work since starting w/d. Energy levels slowly bouncing back and I have a light schedule tomorrow so I should be fine. Other than some mild stomach issues and tension headaches (thank God for Imodium and Excedrin), acute w/d symptoms are fading. Looking forward to day 5! Good night all.
Old 08-04-2013, 07:45 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

^^^^ good job dude, you're almost there
Old 08-05-2013, 07:19 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Going to discontinue this thread and just post on the 30 day challenge thread. Doing great on day 5. Physical part almost done