Notices

Hi, newbie,need opinion on MMT(meth)

Old 05-22-2004, 07:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

Hi, newbie,need opinion on MMT(meth)

first time posting here, I'm 48yrs old and have abused narcotics for many many years, thing is now I'm on them for legitimate pain, and many health issues, my tolerance is so high that it is useless for me to even try to high from them, I'm seriosly thinking about MMT I have done alot of research on the web, it sounds like it may be something that I could benefit from, I'd like some opinions on this issue, the pros and cons, thanks so much for taking the time to read this...
Old 05-22-2004, 07:59 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Gold Member

Hi Dew, I do not have any opinions on MMT,but would like to welcome you to Soberrecover. I hope someone comes along soon to help you with the pro's and con's of the issue at hand. Huggys
Old 05-22-2004, 08:32 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Paused

Thanks for the Welcome Zoomer!
Old 05-22-2004, 08:46 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Dan

http://www.markelliot.com/naillness.html
Hi Dew and welcome. I offer this link only in the spirit of assistance, nothing more. You may find something helpful. Also please check out the Sudstance Abuse forum here as well as the NA forum. There are several interesting threads dealing with the subject of pain and abuse.
Nice to have you here. Looking forward to knowing you.
Old 05-22-2004, 08:49 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Platinum Member

Smile

Welcome Dew
Glad you decided to join us here at sober recovery. I think you'll like it here, and will find a lot of wonderful people, with a lot of valuable ESH to offer. Might I suggest you try the substance abuse and the narcotics anonymous forums, that we have here. I believe you will find a lot of help with your addiction there. Keep coming back, I'm looking forward to getting to know you. Love and ((hugs)) Bonni
Old 05-22-2004, 09:23 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Sweet Sounds of Heaven

Hello Dew, Welcome to SR sorry I don't know anything about MMT, but you will find alot of support & healing here at SR. We are all glad that you are here, keep posting we are all here for you.

Your Sister In Recovery
True Blue aka Janet
Old 05-22-2004, 10:09 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

welcome dew! my name is dot and im an addict. dont know about mmt, but theres a lot of support here! let us know how your doing!

hugs,

dot
Old 05-22-2004, 02:17 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

heh dew
mack- addict here. pain meds were'nt my thing [did have a run on opium for a while]- your topic is several folk's experience. most of em post on the substance abuse and narcotics anonymous threads. check us out.

mackat