Notices

Do you live life on the fringe?

Old 06-15-2013, 02:14 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
A simple guy making his way

BigS.... That was so honest. I have found that we are all more real than we know. I keep that a subdued thought. I want to know other at the molecular level. I wanna know me that way. I have read a lot you have posted. Know you are doing great things.

Glad you are here n SR. Keep adding to the uniqueness of it all.
Old 06-15-2013, 02:16 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
A simple guy making his way

There have been so many really great posts to this topic. Thank you. I read all and have taken it all in. Food for thought. In a really good way.
Old 06-15-2013, 05:57 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Location: "I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost ..."
Originally Posted by bigsombrero
Some people think it's awesome while others are confused and simply cannot comprehend what I'm all about.
OMG this! I don't fit nicely into a box and that can tend to bother people.

Yes Weas...I have always been on the fringe. I can be right in the middle when I need to be or want to be, but in my mind, I'm apart.

I don't want to be like everyone else, so I guess I embrace the fringe. I often purposely set myself apart. In doing so, I have found others who think like I do, with whom I can relate, and feel appreciated by.

In the words of the beautiful Dita Von Teese," You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches." And that's ok...