Notices

I am new

Old 04-14-2013, 06:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I am new

This is my first time ever posting on any kind of forum. I don't ever get help or want help from anyone. I have reached my breaking point...
About 5 years ago, my boyfriend(now husband), got a super extreme DUI. Long story, short, he ended up not going to court. So he had a warrant for his arrest. Yesterday, he was going to drop me off at work, made a stupid driving mistake, and sure enough, we got pulled over. My husband went to jail.. I bailed him out about 3 hours later. That night he was drinking again...... That obviously made me so mad! but I had to work this morning. So I just let it go, and went to bed. I get home today... OMFG! He is ****ed up on some gabapentin he found at his parent's house... he looked up online how much to take to get high.... I am so sick of it... sooooooo sick of coming home from work and finding him messed up on whatever he can find while he's supposed to be taking care of our 3 year old... I need help. I can't continue being mad all the time. i know this will never stop. i don't know what to do...
Old 04-14-2013, 07:13 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Oh look, he's coming in from outside... freakin butt naked... he fell in the pool with his iphone in his pocket... nice. So. Sick. Of. It.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:21 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by princesspeach View Post
Oh look, he's coming in from outside... freakin butt naked... he fell in the pool with his iphone in his pocket... nice. So. Sick. Of. It.
oh my. princess, please check out the friends and family forum. Also google al-anon in your area to get support for yourself. I feel for ya. I was the one getting the DUI's and falling in pools though. My poor hubby put up with it for 31 years. Then he became an addict 2 1/2 years ago. Gee I wonder why.

We r both in recovery. You will find lotsa support here. God bless you!