Notices

It's All Part of It

Old 11-05-2012, 10:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

It's All Part of It

Good afternoon, everyone!
I'm on day five and have been feeling wonderful. My daughter and I are getting up early (as apposed to 12pm), I'm getting the house clean, laundry done, checking the mailbox each day, playing outside with my daughter and schnauzer. Everything has been absolutely perfect. Last night/this morning, I had my first withdrawal symptoms, they werent terrible, but they were noticable. I was sweating really bad last night & had to get a shower when I got up. I'm sweating again and its only 66 degrees in my house. Luckily, my daughter just left with her grandmother for the day, or I would have the heat on to keep her warm and I would feel like I was in the fiery pits of hell (I have the windows in the house open right now). When I woke up this morning, I had a terrible headache on the left side of my head and my nose was very stuffy. Now i'm just super tired and feel like I could sleep all day and all night.
I know its all part of it, and I welcome it since I know I'm getting better. I'm still in great spirits, so thats definitely a plus I'm very proud of myself and of everyone else who has made the decision to be sober. This is the best decision I have ever made! Take care everyone and have a wonderful Monday.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:41 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Day five here too, and cleaning like crazy. So nice to be motivated, isn't it??
Old 11-05-2012, 10:44 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Absolutely!! I cannot think of the last time I've gotten so much accomplished!
Congratulations to you!!
Old 11-05-2012, 10:49 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

also in tn. day # 55 sober. all i can tell u is it only gets better. thinking with a clear head is amazing. everyday issues still arise but i'm much better equipt to handle them and don't have to get high because of them!! best wishes to you and your children.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:58 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thank you, Wes! And congratulations to you! I can't wait to post day 55 and beyond
Old 11-05-2012, 11:05 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Well done all.
Funny Jen, you think like I do.
The crap feeling is good.
It is recovery! Detox!