Notices

Daily stresses

Old 10-29-2012, 07:11 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Daily stresses

Day 20, I dreamnt last night my BFF brought home wine, in the dream I contemplated drinking it, thought it through and decided against drinking it....I do hope that is a sign I can do the same in real life!. On another note, we woke up late, barely got the little one to school in time, my oldest is bugging me about this and that via phone and my son (marine) is in DC and won't answer his phone.....it's rainy and freezing here and I contemplated wiping the dust off the broomstick and riding around for awhile, but I'm too tired. In other news, I think I should just go back to bed, but that seems like a waste of a day. Decisions, decisions! If my son doesn't answer his phone I will of course have to drive to DC in a hurricane to find and smack him......Happy Monday!
Old 10-29-2012, 11:34 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I took a nap to try and get rid of some of my wickedness...good thing, usually I drink to do that! I told my son on his fb wall to stay safe and mommy loves him lol, his only reply was that he is going to die...I told him no he wasn't and to stop being dramatic...sheesh!! This no drinking thing bites...welcome to my new.."so called life"....sigh!
Old 10-29-2012, 12:03 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm on 2 weeks. Today,is full of problems. One of my new employees (he's 24 just out of the Marines) rear ended someone in one of the company cars. I always have problems when the young ones drive. That is just the tip of the iceburg. No headache, but I felt myself wanting a drink after I finished talking to junior.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:15 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Poor kid, probably is getting use to driving alot again! Today is not one of my finer days! Here's to a better tomorrow!