Notices

A Prayer...

Old 03-18-2012, 04:54 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

A Prayer...

I hope it is okay to post this here. I found it on my FB page and read everyday now. It seems appropriate.

Dear Lord, I lift up all of those who are needing you to provide for them today..For some it is for a job, others it's for financial needs..others for healing of some sort..some it's for deliverance from people, persecutions, addictions or overwhelming sadness for themselves or those they care for. Lord, you tell us in your word that you shall supply all of our needs. You tell us that as an earthly father gives good gifts to his children that you will give us even more so. Father I ask that you rain down your blessings this day on those reading this. I ask that you would calm their anxious hearts. Bind the enemy that he would have no room to work against them. I ask that you would help them to lay their burdens, cares and fears at your feet that they might have perfect peace and total trust and confidence in you to know that you will provide for them. Your timing isn't always ours...you often wait till the last possible minute and work in such a way that there is no doubt that you are the one providing...so please grant each one patience and peace to wait till you provide. Help them not to strive on their own, or to try to force things that shouldn't be...help them to realize their need for you and for your intervention and guidance. Lord, please go before them and make a way. Speak to their hearts so they will hear you clearly above the noise of others and please drown out their fears and uncertainty. Bless each one now I ask. In Jesus name, Amen
Old 03-18-2012, 05:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
SoberOutlook

Thank you for this powerful prayer. I am posting it to my fb account, as so many need to read these words.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:25 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Amen & thank you for sharing. God bless.