Notices

Day 7: Its amazing how much money you save...

Old 10-17-2011, 11:34 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Yeah I suppose the money is good and all.. I just like not having to take out the trash every day.
Old 10-17-2011, 11:50 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

yeah, ive got empty bottles hidden all over the place that i have to get rid of. always afraid someone is going to find them, will be nice when they gone and off my concious. lol
Old 10-17-2011, 11:52 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Wow

I was drinking a 12 pack or more almost everyday, I'd drink gin or vodka on most the days that I didn't drink beer. If I drank a 12 pack everyday for a year it would be over $5000, that not including junk food and work days missed.
Old 10-17-2011, 11:54 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Well during an good stretch early this year I used my saved money to sponsor two children one in Cambodia , one in Haiti , through an organization as part of my savings. I maintain that commitment even though this year saw some relapses and working toward a goal of sharing some nice stuff with my family and someone else who sure needs a lot more than I do. Part of my own gratitude and looking about our house , the last thing we need is more....cluttered mind and cluttered house....both can be fixed

The added bonus is my kids also get a sense of how life can be so very different for people in different places and we can talk about that ....but ya they still want an iPhone 5 when they come out....*grin*

Have a good 24

Have a great 24