Notices

The people around you?

Old 07-29-2011, 02:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The people around you?

The final season of Entourage started last Sunday. It's an HBO show which I really enjoy watching. Well the season started off by Vince, one of the main characters getting out of rehab. Well this friends all change when he was around. They would follow him in the bathroom to make sure he would not use. They remember all the alcohol from the beer bottle to make sure he does not drink. They also act completely different when they talk to him. Example, Vince was writing a script for a movie and ask his friends which they think of the ideal. They all like it but in fact they really hated it. Well at the end Vince could not take it anymore and got his friends in the same room started to drink a bottle of beer. The friend knew that it was not beer in it and Vince knew it too. Vince said that he knew there was no alcohol in the bottle and said that he was alright but he was not alright that all his friends was acting like this and said that he can't be around those type of people.

Well the point I'm getting to is that do you upset that people act different around you because of your alcohol or drug problem and can't stand being around those people? I get that my parents and I feel like I'm going to snap.