Notices

An amazing morning

Old 07-29-2011, 04:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

An amazing morning

It's an amazingly beautiful morning here in Florida. I used to love early mornings when the sun started rising. My favorite time of the day. Booze made me forget the things I truly enjoyed. I am only on day 18 but it is so much better from the last time I quit. Even at 60 days I didn't feel this good. I don't know what is different this time. Maybe it's that I truly feel that my last relapse was my "last relapse". I have so much hope for my future. I thank God for my sobriety today. I thank all of you for being there and giving me support.
Old 07-29-2011, 04:22 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
On my way....

What a great post! Glad things are easier for you this time around, it is for me as well. Love having you here sharing the experience. Have a great day!
Old 07-29-2011, 04:38 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank you Rachel. I love reading your posts. You are always so positive. I don't have the support at home so you guys at SR and AA are a blessing. I am finding that positive person I used to be and it is awesome. People used to call me sunshine because I was always so happy and perky. I am getting it back. Being sober ROCKS! Have a great day. ( I love that dancing banana)
Old 07-29-2011, 05:42 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
On my way....

Same for me: glass always half full, rose-colored glasses, and a happy-go-lucky person. Glad I'm starting to see glimpses of her again - without weed, which is always what I'd use to be happy. LOVE the dancing bananas! You're doing the da*n thing, keep it up, I love seeing your posts, especially these happy ones, it gives me a feeling of joy!