Notices

Cant figure it out

Old 07-25-2011, 03:04 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Cant figure it out

Hi guys im 23 y/o and very new at this forum posting and speaking out about my problems in general. Sadly i have a 5 year heroin based relationship that is going down quick.. I need some advice from someone who has has or had a situation like this. I dont know what to do or where to start thinking about it gives me some anxiety. We are not good for each other but i do care about her alot.. Im starting to accept the fact that it sucks with drugs. I waste alot of money and time and lose to much sleep over nothing really. I am lacking alot of self esteem and confidence to overcome my problems. Ive been to rehab 2 times and i just cant put it down.. It really has a hold on me and taking advantage of my situation. I hate living so close to the city its never far and theres always soemthing on my mind i could do without. I hope i have better luck socializing about my problems online.
Old 07-25-2011, 04:32 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude

I have been where you are now. It was unmanageable to consider letting go of an addiction that had a hold on my life. My addiction was a strangle hold on my ability to be as a free being, feeling living, high spirited person.

Letting go of the drag that addiction was for me was a choice I have yet to regret. Moving from active addiction to a life of freedom was harsh, painful, miserable suffering. I had to go through the worst to get to the best.

Its good on the other side of shooting up, it just took some some hard core commitment, support and a recovery plan to beat back the demons that would have killed me off.