Notices

Try again ahhhhh!

Old 07-01-2011, 02:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Try again ahhhhh!

Good morning everyone..... Well I came across this site and I thank with my search I found this site! I have been brousing through for the past couple of days and said this is for me since I am hung over from last night my last night of doing this drinking. A bit about me...... I drink a pint and a half a night around 6 pm about 5 nights a week of bacardi n diet coke for the past " guessstimate" 8 years. I honestly can say I can stop Im thinking....but... My excuses dont let me for example... if my sons mother drives me nuts there is a excuse to drink. Basically all excuses. Another since I cant find a job ....excuses.... you all know. But nomore excuses for this drinking anymore. I need help from all of you. I had stopped for 35 days and I was on top of the world... a whole different man in every aspect of the word. But like I said excuses I went from okay I have not drank in over a month I am golden to go out and have one or two drinks. WAS I wrong! And here I am at point A and been drinking since my 35 days sober for 3 months again. I want to be here every night when its time to go buy a pint and a half with a 2 liter bottle of diet coke and drink it with in 3 hours and I am drunkkkkkkk! I am ruining my family, and me. My friends drink and I know I canot be around them for now which I will explain to them. So, I said maybe this will help with the help of all of you. I did last night when I went and bought my drink at th LS I would stop at the super market and buy all my healthy foods for my diet which I did to start as of today. So walking and good foods from this day on. It was a great help last time and like I said excuses get the best of me. To make a long story short I AM A ALCOHOLIC! So I will be here chatting every night for help and talking with all of you and of course looking at these fourms because a lot of what I read is ME! I am begging all of you to be my backbone to get me through this. long journy but, I WANT THIS SO BAD. My excuses are done now and just need people in my life that have my problem or had because I see they understand most. Please help me all! I have a 4yold baby and I am not a good father figure at all. Hugs to all of you and I am here because I want help. PS: I tryed the AA and detox and the detox worked ....while I was there but meetings are not for me I tryed. So here I am. Again please help me. I know the first week for me is horrible but after I seen it that I am a whole different person and I want him back. Hope some of you understand since drinking, drugs are all the same garbage and we are no different. So hope I make som great friends here that I can chat, email, etc..... and have the GREAT life I had for those 35 days but this time a life time. Thank you for reading and hope to chat and email each and everyone of you! Hugs! Also I noticed I never did drugs in my life and when I started again drinking I smoke pot and dont understand why when I dont do drugs but..... I surely do know Im thinking well, Im drunk and like I dont no what the heck I am doing when I am drunk so I have been smoking a few puffs of pot for the last week with friends which I never did so now its getting worse. I regret it in the morning but this drinking now is making me do things I would never imagine. Thank you for taaking the time a reading. And please escuse ne for my writing I am hung over once again and miserable this morning.
Old 07-01-2011, 03:04 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

welcome to the fam 75

and alcoholism loves making excuses,

and has a Trailer full of Yets

you made a great start by reaching out...

now, put the action in, and get the ass moving forward on your recovery...

if you "Want" it of course

all good wishes

zip
Old 07-01-2011, 03:18 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Welcome to SR, Life75

Old 07-01-2011, 04:45 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Welcome to the family, life75 - it's great you found us. The people here have saved my life with their support & encouragement. No one else in my life understood the way they did. I wasn't alone anymore, and that meant everything.

Congratulations on your decision to reach out for a new life. Your miserable hangover will fade away, and you'll have a new start. You never have to feel this way again.
Old 07-01-2011, 05:34 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
instant

welcome to the club life 75.

the Big Book is free online. I really helped to set me on my course (day ?47)- Getting this far has been an amazing journey
Old 07-01-2011, 06:32 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hi there Life75... great to meet you
Old 07-01-2011, 07:56 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

heya...

keep posting....
Old 07-01-2011, 08:09 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Welcome and keep posting.

If you don't drink today, tomorrow will be better. You can go one day, can't you?
Old 07-05-2011, 04:07 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Thank you all for you're kind words. It is hard and sorry it has taken so long for a response but....... it has been torture meening miserable. One day at a time! Thank you all.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:14 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Welcome!! Stay close to SR...it does help!!
Old 07-05-2011, 05:11 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

A line from a great movie: "someday is a dangerous word, it's just a code word for never".
Old 07-05-2011, 06:22 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Welcome. So what's your plan? Trying to quit on your own is really tough, as many of us can attest. Is another detox an option?
Old 07-05-2011, 06:44 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Welcome to SR. Glad you are here.

Don't take that first drink (think the drink thru to the consequences)...take it one day at a time...and keep posting.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:36 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Life the gift of recovery!

Welcome to SR
Old 07-05-2011, 05:52 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Life75

Before you drink, come here.
Welcome to a group of people who will totally get where you're coming from.
:day6