Notices

Bad day

Old 04-18-2011, 09:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Bad day

I'm struggling today... Major anxiety is making it hard for me to get anything done at work. I feel as if I'm near panic. It's almost paralyzing. I hate days like this. I wish I could dive into bed and under the covers and let the day go by. Of course, everything would be waiting for me tomorrow.
Ahhhhhhhhh!!!

I know, I know, I know... One thing at a time
Old 04-18-2011, 10:00 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Ack, me too, rough day for no good reason. Checking back here is helping me. I kind of have a generalized anxiety thing going on right now so I'm thinking of writing a to-do list, even if they are things that won't be done for a week. Also I plan to go for a run on my lunch which helps clear my head.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:25 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by silly View Post
I'm struggling today... Major anxiety is making it hard for me to get anything done at work. I feel as if I'm near panic. It's almost paralyzing. I hate days like this. I wish I could dive into bed and under the covers and let the day go by. Of course, everything would be waiting for me tomorrow.
Ahhhhhhhhh!!!

I know, I know, I know... One thing at a time
my boyfriend seems to be having a crappy day too...and he doesn't have addictions...i am feeling agrivated as well....and i am an addict...maybe the answer is in the stars or moon or something weird like that...and i am def. thinking to myself
DON'T DRINK THE WATER LOL!!
THIS TOO SHALL PASS....i HOPE
THANKS
Old 04-18-2011, 10:28 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Take one minute at a time if you have too. Can you take a break and go for a walk or just some quite time to regroup. Stay strong you guys can do it.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:36 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

Breathe - do belly breaths. Breathe deeply and let your belly fill with air, then close your mouth and slowly exhale through your nose. Do 3 or 4 of those and it will help to calm you.