Notices

If your alone and feel lonely

Old 03-16-2011, 01:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

If your alone and feel lonely

what do you do do-you other folks-this is a major problem presently for me-the slasher next door has slashed his stomach three times now on three separate occasions in the flat next door but mental health keep sending him home.

last night the police broke in after he left the hospital but the hospital tended his wounds and sent him back the the next door flat to me that same night.

a friend of the girl upstairs seems to enjoy the drama and gossip-i dont-not after the third time in a month.

what are your healthy coping methods to being alone

kevin :/
Old 03-16-2011, 01:16 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
rode hard and put away wet

you're gonna hate my answer to this but, I go to a meeting....:ghug3 works every time.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:18 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I come here, spend time with my family, go to work, visit other forums of interest. Not sure if that helps you.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:22 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

well there are no meetings tonight in my town or really anywhere now since its 8pm-sad and pathetic hell thats me - well im seeing my sister tomorrow and none in my home town until friday unless i go elsewere-just depressed and feel rejected

kevin
Old 03-16-2011, 01:35 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

There are lots of things to do:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ething-do.html
Old 03-16-2011, 01:47 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I usually start going for a long walk or hit the gym. Swimming is also great
Old 03-16-2011, 02:05 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Ok i have read the interesting thread and read all your message so im now over my oh my fricking gawd why me? and aint life unfair/nothings working-why not? thing now

the more help i can get the better so to not try aa or be too prideful would be dumb. ty

oh and i must say im not so unstable i just got woken by my landlord today threatening the self harming guy in the flat next door with eviction after the police arrested him [my neighbour not the landlord] took him to hospital last night [police broke down door and were 2 police cars] and then the hospital sent him [the guy next door] home again last night that very evening after patching his wounds.

i live in a converted house so its pretty thin walls and this flat is actually the same bricks and mortar with shared back yard to my flat.

Why they dont have this guy commited idk - he has self harmed 3 times in as many weeks now and been carted off in a ambulance.

im fine with this now but it has been disturbing and a stressor on my recovery

thanks