Notices

Friday night...

Old 11-07-2010, 05:26 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Sea swim done, I managed 10 mins, which is tough but doable once you're in. The shivering after however is bonkers and Im shattered now!

It reminded me though of last week when my boss offered me a biscuit and my hands were shaking from the booze the night before. I felt such shame. I work in a shop designed for fit people, so double shame!! Still, Im looking forward to this week not being like last week.

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail...er... I think that right... The sea has got to me!!
Old 11-07-2010, 07:10 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

I love how SR not only helps me stay sober, but teaches me all about British culture...what with your "crisps", Guy Fawkes Day, being "chuffed", etc. Love you all!

Stephanie
Old 11-07-2010, 01:39 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Man this afternoon was tough. Took kids swimming (not in the sea!!) and then went to the dreaded Tesco xpress.... Was so close to picking up the usual, milk, bread and wine!! Was tired and hungry, and so wanted that relaxing buzz... I bought some sizzling prawn flavoured crisps instead, have I mentioned that I love crisps....?!
Old 11-07-2010, 02:05 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

me too crisp, was at the tescos, picking up some goodies, opted for some N/A % beers,
on edge again...sunday proving my toughest of days..weathers bitter here, so much time on ya hands..no work..sneaky thoughts creeping in...plenty of munchies needed, lil treats to take your mind of things..all needed..
Old 11-07-2010, 02:53 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
clear coyote

sea swimming???

now this I have got to try
Old 11-08-2010, 01:01 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  

I can already tell what kind of day this is going to be... I'm already really stressed and tired and it's only 8.57am!!

Woke up in the night really stressing about the shite state my life is in - not good.

I am worried about how I will cope later on, after work. I think it could be tricky, and I have no work tomorrow which normally would be a great excuse to get hammered.

I have to be strong but don't feel right in the head today, it is that 'time of the month' (sorry boys!) so I know that is partly why I'm feeling loopy.

Just so don't want to end up drinking later, but I feel so fragile today
Old 11-08-2010, 01:41 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  
31/10/10

(hugs) crisps.. You'll get through today. Take it one hour at a time and then, tonight, go to bed early.

Vee
Old 11-08-2010, 01:46 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  
Administrator

Try and stay in the day Crisp - bite off those stresses in bite size chunks - & stick close to us too

D
Old 11-08-2010, 08:48 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  

Thanks guys, it's not been easy today but I have just eaten a HUGE plate of spag bol and that seems to have done the trick. Although I really want to sleep now but have to do mum things...child 1 to party, child 2 to swimming etc etc.

I have been soooooo tired in the last few days, you get sober and think that you will feel great and it doesnt always work like that.

Whinge whinge moan moan....thanks for letting me vent.

Hope everyone is doing ok.
Old 11-08-2010, 08:57 AM
  # 50 (permalink)  

Welcome crisplover!
Do you have any plans for your sobriety, such as a program of some kind? There are lots of resources and groups, you might enjoy having some companianship and support....