Notices

Dealing with a narcassist

Old 08-21-2010, 08:35 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy Dealing with a narcassist

I met this guy a year and half ago and now I understand he is a narcissist. I broke up with him a week ago since I was working with him and the belittling and yelling at me in-front of others was so overwhelming. I just couldn't take it anymore. So I quit working for him, ended our so-called friendship and went no contact. He called me the next day and I did not answer. I wish I did so I knew what he wanted. Curious minds.

So I contacted him on his birthday to wish him happy birthday and my feelings got the best of me and I texted if "can we talk", he responded to come over; but I was out having dinner with a friend so I couldn't just leave my friend. I called him later that night but he went out to celebrate his birthday. Which is granted. He then called me the next day and of course I broke down and went over to see him. Yes, we had sex and I just couldn't get into it on my end. I was tense. I saw him for an hour and a half. I felt awful when I left and after awhile no remorse. He called me the next day and technically he wanted me to come over to watch a movie...but I had already plans. I told him I was out at the movies with a friend and he questioned if it was a guy. I said yes a guy friend. He claims it was a date and I say no it was an outing I paid for my half. He kept saying that it has only been a week since we broke up and how could I start dating?

I haven't heard from him since and it is breaking me down. I miss him and wish to contact him. I know he is no good...however the missing of him is intense.

Now I receive text messages from a ex co-worker that I saw him lastnight and I that I caved. Huh? Lastnight...no a couple of days ago. He just makes up stories to make himself look good.

All in all, I need to get beyond this. No contact...yes, but it is so hard. I want to text him so bad!!!
Old 08-21-2010, 08:52 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
HFA

Is it not funny how its not only bad alcohol that we are so strongly attracted to? Hmm, bad for you, know you shouldnt but you do, need to stop.... sound familiar?