Notices

Day 3

Old 08-19-2010, 12:40 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I think that alcohol is actually stimulating and will DISRUPT your sleep...now that you are getting the stuff out of your system, i'm betting you will start sleeping much better in a normal pattern...it's as if you have been *sick* it takes your body time to recover. the empty calories aren't doing you any good either.

I love "Smart Water"...it has the BEST taste of all the bottled around here...very "crisp", i'm not a water drinker, but this one is good....and the price is reasonable, it's a $1.00 a liter...much cheaper than the wine I was drinking.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:56 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I'll try it out!
Old 08-19-2010, 07:48 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Glad to hear you are feeling better Maggi. Don't forget to give yourself lots of credit for all these days of success too!
First week and even month was similar for me. Hated those night sweats for the first few days. In my case, I seemed to sleep a lot! (sleeping in, taking naps, etc). Workouts got harder too for a while. Just felt sluggish. Hard to believe that a 1 hour spinning class was easier hung over than it was sober! All better now though. Normal sleep. Stronger workouts and all totally natural since I got all that liquor out of my system. I still feel like I need to make up for all those years of drinking my health down the toilet!. Anyway, no need to dwell on that. It has all been worth it and I am blessed to have been given a chance at this changed and better life! All credit to God in my case. I tried enough on my own to know it isn't me!
Wishing you all the best with your continued great success.
Stay strong.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:27 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Great to hear, Happier I'm on Day 5 now, and feeling better!
Old 08-20-2010, 08:52 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

glad to hear that Maggi, good for you on sticking with it.