Notices

Old 06-24-2010, 11:42 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Not again

Suic,
Wow, I so want to say something brilliant and inspirational, but I cannot seem to find the thoughts. I think it's because I don't know you and what you expected life to be.
I know when I was growing up I thought everybody owned a house and nice cars etc.
What I didn't know was that my a$$ho!e step father actually worked qiute hard for those things. And in doing so he came home all tired and hating life. He'd crack a beer and beat the sh!t out of me.
So I looked forward to that way of life for a few years, and when the time came to start my journey I thought I'd do it a little bit differently, I'd do it my way. Well that didn't work out as planned, well there really wasn't a plan. I worked and got stoned. At some piont getting stoned became more important and everything I worked for went away. So what the heck I thought I might as well commit myself to getting stoned full time, and then it started getting uncomfortable. Homeless, hungry, lonely and last but not least in jail.
I don't know where I am going with this, but it's definitely not back out there. At 46 I hope I have enough time to accomplish something. So when I close my eyes for the last time I won't say "Sh!t I wasted all that life, and I could have...."
My dream is that on some wall, long after I'm dead, my picture will hang. And every time someone passes it they'll think, "I sure miss Larry"
Regards,
Larry