Notices

Help??? Suggestions??

Old 05-01-2010, 07:57 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Kmber2010 View Post
I do suggest getting a massage. That always loosens the tension and puts me in a better place.

Also I recommend seeking counseling for stress management. We have a great program here where they help you find ways to handle obstacles and negativity in your life.

Sending wonderful thoughts your way my friend. Keep us posted on how you make out.

Kim
Ahhhh Kim, the military has a wonderful health plan, you are so lucky to have that. You have certainly made great points and believe it or not, I apply them all. I am just frustrated with the struggles I've been having and HumbleBee's post really helped in giving me insight as to the "why" I am reacting the way I do. Also the many posts from you all have been very helpful and incredibly supportive.

On your side, I have to give you credit, I mentioned in one of your posts that I was formerly a Navy wife during the aftermath of 9-11 and it was a very stressful time. Military families have a lot on their plate and in turn, I think it's great that they provide such wonderful health care. My very best to you Kim!!!
Old 05-03-2010, 07:04 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

Sry, Just jumping on the end here.
I know how you feel. And yes, You my dear have had quite a bit of hurdles your way in the little time I have known you.
I dont know. I use to get the same way. Syressiung over alot of things. Especially things that havent even happened yet.
Thats what I did best, prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
I have noticed myself just letting things go until I have to deal with them. Not ignoring them. Just doing what I can at that moment and then letting it go until I need to make the next move.
It has worked so far. I really dont know how I have been doing it. But I have.
I can find a million stresses that would be perfect excuses to go use. But I know thats what they are now and just where they will lead.
Your doing great IMO. Keep it up.