Notices

What do you drink?

Old 03-21-2010, 03:40 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Charlotte2276 View Post
Day 6 - We went out to a restaurant last night. It was busy, so we waited in the bar for a table. My husband said, "Why don't we just eat in here?"..I took a good look around, my cravings having been yelling at me for a good two hours by this point.."Ah, NOOOOO"

We get our table and the waitress asks, "What would you like to drink?"...Hmmm...good question. I ended up having a virgin ceasar but I can't drink those all the time, too spicy for some dishes. Then I had a Perrier. I'm already seeking out things other than water since I'm not much of a soda person.

I went to get groceries today and loaded up on Perrier and picked up a non-alcoholic beer that I would drink once in a while when I was pregnant and we had to go to a summer BBQ, but I put it back because I wanted to ask if you experienced people might think that's a bad idea?

What do you drink?
V8
Pepsi
Ice Tea
Green Ice Tea
Coffee
Chocolate Milk
Ice Coffee
Apple juice sometimes
Kool-Aid

many choices
Old 03-21-2010, 03:42 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Smile

I drink a ton of water!!! water water and more water!! that does get kinda lame after awhile so then I will switch it up to ice tea or vitamin water!! as for the NA I never liked the taste!!! go figure!
Old 03-21-2010, 03:56 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Oh, iced coffee, delicious.
flavored coffees with flavored creamers.
iced tea.
crystal light.
at a restaurant, usually coffee or iced tea.
hmmm
oh, lemonade.
love that fresh lemonade.
Old 03-21-2010, 05:13 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Today's Muse

I like to stick with plain ole water or an occasional iced tea. As far as NA beer, honestly, the last few times I drank one, I felt a bit tipsy. There is a slight amount of alcohol in them and apparently it affects me. I am such a light weight, but I used to drink large quantities of alcohol, but not very well, I might add. It is a wonder I survived it. I view all alcohol as poison to my body. My body tried to tell me it couldn't handle it, but it took me a loooong time before I finally listened. Try to play it safe with the "mocktails". They do pose a problem for some as far as triggering.