Notices

My sponser

Old 11-23-2009, 10:11 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy My sponser

I love my sponser, she has been great for me so far..... but I have always had to listen to her go on and on about her life...and I am just plain tired of it!! I felt like at first I was taking up sooo much of her time that it was the least I could do but I dont want to listen anymore! In the beginning I needed to talk to her everyday, just to talk to someone as I had no one who understood me and now I dont need that much time from her but I do need to talk about certain things at times.

She doesnt treat me like an equal, she doesnt talk to me about her problems, its just silly details of her life......like what she had for dinner, what her husband had, and her mother...omg! What items she had on her pizza! Its just crazy. I know way more about her then she does about me. Its hard to get her to focus on why I called, to talk about recovery, I find I have to interupt her (rudely usually) to get out what I need to. However when this isnt going on or I can get her to focus she usually gives me wonderful advise. I feel selfish about this about this and dont know what to do.

Sorry just frustrated and had to vent.

Thanks
Old 11-23-2009, 11:04 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi,

It seems like time to find someone who is more suited to you and the needs that you have.