Notices

From a 10 to a 1 on the mood scale in a matter of minutes

Old 04-23-2009, 03:48 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I fell asleep for awhile, everytime I heard a noise my heart would race. Everything is so loud and bright today, it's hard to explain. I'm just glad that I have you all to talk to during these times.

I'm sorry that others are feeling bad today... maybe there is something in the air; huh?

Thanks!
Old 04-23-2009, 04:00 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Too far from the beach

Hey Girl,
I hope you are feeling better this afternoon. I gotta say that when I read your post it is not that I didn't think of you but all I really could picture was your puppy's butt sticking out of the covers. ha ha ha LOL. Anyway, just wanted to give you a little chuckle. Anyway, "raindrop on roses and wiskers on kittens......" you know the rest!!!
Old 04-23-2009, 04:10 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

hey there

toomutch-
i think we have a similar genetic makeup based on our posts. my daughter is bipolar times 2. and i was never diagnosed but i am (feel great for weeks then drop to a crazy hole)- well- I am 30 yrs older than her and drs didnt recognize it in my opinion, "officially" ocd ( if flip out when things arent in order). anyway- i always like to hear your feedback and you will be ok, hang in there and stay strong. got a good song for you if you would like to hear it- my son and I saw this one in NY last week. let me know.
love to you-
dub
Old 04-23-2009, 04:14 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by dedubya View Post
toomutch-
i think we have a similar genetic makeup based on our posts. my daughter is bipolar times 2. and i was never diagnosed but i am (feel great for weeks then drop to a crazy hole)- well- I am 30 yrs older than her and drs didnt recognize it in my opinion, "officially" ocd ( if flip out when things arent in order). anyway- i always like to hear your feedback and you will be ok, hang in there and stay strong. got a good song for you if you would like to hear it- my son and I saw this one in NY last week. let me know.
love to you-
dub
oh by the way my 3 dogs can definitely sense it. one will not stop licking me at these times- irritating but I know he means well. dogs rock.\\
dub
Old 04-23-2009, 07:50 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

I have 3 dogs too dub. Wherever I go... they follow... they're my loyalist of friends.
Old 04-23-2009, 07:59 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

two of mine are on my lap now, i agree they know when we are struggling and in my case they really make me feel good- i have a maltese, yorkie, and springer spaniel (not on my lap- but beside me), so anyway love my dogs....have a good evening tm. will send some pics sometime.
dub
Old 04-23-2009, 08:04 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

You have a good evening too dub. I have pics of all my pups on my profile.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:07 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

crap- didnt know you could do that- i am still a bit of a newbie to this site (but not the subject- by a long shot)