Notices

feel like im dying

Old 04-17-2009, 12:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

feel like im dying

I know it's been awhile....the alcohol is me....I have to stop...my stomach is me....I feel like I have rotted my stomach away...my kidneys hurt...I thought I was having a heart attack or a stroke or something yesterday...Im going back to aa....It's bad enough Im losing my s in this freaking divorce....they me already...I have to do something to redeam myself...plus I dont want to die...I may end up in the hospital this weekend to detox... my local rehab center closed due to budget cuts.... please keep me in your prayers....
Rach
Old 04-17-2009, 12:53 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

Nice to see you LG.
I dont know why you dont stick around longer.
I hope you find the help you need.
Just hang in there.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:58 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Rach. I hope you do go to hospital to detox safely. Stay strong, reach out. Missed you a lot
Old 04-17-2009, 12:58 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Rachel,

I hope you take care of yourself. It sounds like you need some medical help. Can you talk to your dr? Please stay close and let us know how you are doing.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:59 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

((((((Rach)))))) Im so sorry you are struggling hun. PM me anytime you need to talk, we are here for you! :ghug3
Old 04-17-2009, 01:03 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Sorry to hear what you are going through Rach. I last round of drinking was drinking was pretty pathetic. I finally had to get medical help and it made it so much easier to detox. Found out later I could have died from my blood pressure.

Your are in my prayers, I will be thinking about you.

Please let us know how you are doing.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:06 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Adjusting my Sails

Rach we are here for you. You can pm me anytime too.
Old 04-17-2009, 03:47 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
let it grow!

prayers to ya, sweetie. ask for the help you need - you deserve it. hugs, k
Old 04-17-2009, 04:00 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
broken wings

Hey Lg,
just sending prayers you way.Take care of yourself.I'm sorry you are struggling you are much braver than I can't seem to want to get help it's like I enjoy drowning.I hope you feel better
Old 04-17-2009, 04:22 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Hang in there,I know it hurts but the pain will go..This alcohol stuff really
SUCKS,doesent it?lol:sorry
Old 04-17-2009, 04:30 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Mr.MeToo?

rach no words....just wanted to be here for support
Old 04-17-2009, 04:50 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

hang in there girl. Get whatever help is necessary. Get face to face with someone who can help you, don't have to do it alone.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:30 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

prayers coming your way....

Please do check out medical assistance.
De toxing alone can be very dangerous.
Old 04-18-2009, 08:30 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
It's time to change!

Oh Rach...... My heart aches for you cuz I KNOW!!! I know what U R going through! Do NOT give up..... it WILL get better... but not if we keep allowing this dis-ease to ruin us and everything important in our lives! Pls get the help you so much deserve!!!! You are someone worth while on this earth and to those who love you and have yet to love you!
Old 04-18-2009, 09:23 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Yes, do get medical help to detox safely. AFter you're done with detox the awful feelings should start going away. YOu can do this and you don't have to do it alone. Go back to AA and check in here often. We're in this with you. Do'nt give up on yourself.:ghug3
Old 04-23-2009, 01:03 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

im ok

I went to the e.r on friday....alcoholic gastritis.....luckily no liver enzymes...they flushed my system good...so no withdrawls...was only in for 5 hours....I AM 6 DAYS CLEAN!!!!! they gave me librium....and some meds to calm my stomach...and Im on soft foods...no more ibuprofen ect. and I have nooooooo urge to drink considering everything happening it's a miracle... Husband moved out 2 days ago...the fighting is horrible...but Im working on packing the house and getting it clean....Im still a little spacy....but so glad not to be drinking....thank you for all your prayers...It's gonna be a struggle with the kids and the divorce...but so much better clean and sober!!!! I didnt feel this strong when I quit last time....Im not putting myself in any position to relapse....My tummy is doing better....just wanted to update...dont have a computer at home to keep in touch, so can only get online at work when he's not watching over my shoulder considering we still are working together.....boy is my life crazy...oh well...Im sober today...one day at a time....
My love to you all....I will keep posted as much as possible....take care my friends and thank you for being here for me!!!!
Love, Rach
Old 04-23-2009, 01:14 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

You have made tremendous progress from where you were at the beginning of this thread. Thank you for letting us know.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:14 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
lunarlovelunar

YEAH lost!

I am glad that you are taking care of yourself now! I agree sobriety feels great! Keep with it! Make sure you have some support!

I wish you the best! :ghug
Old 04-23-2009, 05:05 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Rach,
I am so glad to hear you are doing well. Six days of sobriety is fantastic. Just keep going and you will be OK.

Please do keep in touch, everyone will want to hear how you are doing and wants to help you in any way we can.

Nobody can do this alone and you do not have to!
Old 04-23-2009, 08:50 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

hey

best wishes my friend- i had to go to the er a month ago- bp was 200/160. I thought I could do it by myself. they (drs) said it was stroke or heart attack material-spent 6 hrs in a bed there, and i had quit cold turkey for two days prior. dont take this lightly. however.......the solution is to quit - you know that as well as i do. do the right thing with dr help- its out there and no need to get in stroke zone if meds are available, and everything will turn out ok. by the way i am struggling also but know what the deal is..so I am talking to myself also. keep fighting. I am with you my friend.
dub