Notices

What To Do At 15 Months!

Old 09-03-2008, 10:44 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  

SO LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT SOMETHING THAT JUST BLEW ME STRAIGHT THE HELL AWAY........Paul showed up at my door, E answered.......I am scared but I am so relieved, I hope I was able to be a friend......but more than that I was able to say thank you.....Thank you for making me see me making me realize that the man in my life loved me unlimitedly ( yes I mean E) and that I did deserve that love and I was good enough to love him....for so long I have felt I was never good enough for him hell most days for myself.......

now paul isn't loving himself he has to have surgery tomarrow and he will be in my prayers, and I was able to thank him I made my amends I appolgized TO ME......NOT TO PAUL TO ME.....AND IT FELT SO DAMN GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO BLESSED AND I KNOW IT I COULD STILL BE OUT THERE RUINING MY LIFE AND MY RELATIONSHIP WITH THE ABSOLUTE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME!!!!!!!!

I thank the Good Lord for today even though I know my E is feeling something ( though he won't say what) I know I am a bit scared, only because of everything I did while we were apart I cant ever make it up to him and the hardest thing I ever did was be honest with him.......you know today it was so easy to be honest with him.....I was able to look him dead in the eye and tell him I love you so much and I am THankful.......

So I gave Paul a hug and said good bye and have a good life, because I can't be friends with him, especially while he isn't being one to himself......

on a down note he showed up because my bails bonds man is trying to get money out of him......even though that case is over....WTF?!?!?!

Love and Hugs,
Pamm and Fam
Old 09-03-2008, 11:18 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  

gee, remember when you thought you couldn't LIVE without Paul? I'm going to get that word "can't" out of your vocabulary yet!

Glad you handled the situation and don't worry about the bondsman..you've done everything you were supposed to do.
Old 09-04-2008, 01:58 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  

I remember when all I wanted was for him to replace E and just didnt want to go on........was nice to be able to say thanks for saving my life but I ran right back home to my husband and to have a good life!!!!

long day so far and doesnt look like it is getting any better....really sick puppy......terrified
Old 09-04-2008, 02:59 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  

(((Pamm)))

Take the puppy in to be checked out. It could be Parvo and that is severely contagious.
Even if it's NOT parvo, it could be something else that could get all the animals sick, and you have a houseful of furbabies.

Hang in there, sweetie....you're doing great!

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 09-04-2008, 03:02 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  
Administrator

Amy's right Pamm - sick puppies really need vets - not only for themselves but for the sake of the other animals too.

get the pup there ASAP
D
Old 09-04-2008, 03:12 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Hope all the pups and kitties are well and happy. It's great that you rescued those pups. So many dogs are living in misery and they don't deserve such a bad life.

Congrats on 15 months! I'm a ways behind you but I'll get to that point eventually!

:ghug3
Old 09-05-2008, 10:11 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  

Least you will

as for the puppies all are fine but one

"Bullous pemphigoid is an uncommon skin condition that affects dogs, and is characterized by the appearance of fluid or pus filled blisters, and severe open sores on the skin and/or mucus-lined tissue of the mouth. Bullous pemphigoid requires initial aggressive treatment, and may be fatal if left untreated.
Symptoms and Types
Bullous pemphigoid comes in two forms, the common blister (bullous) form, and the relatively rare long-term (chronic) form. The bullous form is characterized by open sores, short-term blisters, and circular lesions on the top layer of skin. Called epidermal collarettes, they are characterized by peeling edges, are circular in shape, and have a rim. The onset is often sudden and severe, and distribution of these symptoms is widespread across the head, neck, abdomen, groin, feet, and mucous membranes (the moist tissues lining the nose and mouth). Dogs who are severely affected may also exhibit lack of appetite and depression.

Causes
Bullous pemphigoid is an autoimmune disease. It occurs when the body creates an antibody that attacks the cells of the body. The body is, in effect, attacking itself. Referred to as an autoantibody, this specific type is known as the pemphigoid antibody. It is directed at the skin under the surface (membrane) or at the inner mucus linings of the body, and causes a blister formation below the skin. Sunlight may worsen the condition.

Diagnosis
A variety of tests may be used to diagnose bullous pemphigoid. An examination (biopsy) of the lesions, of the tissue and fluid in the blisters, is the first step. Urine tests, and bacterial cultures may be taken to check for secondary infections caused by the entrance of bacteria. Other tests that your veterinarian decides to do are dependent on additional symptoms that may suggest alternate diagnoses. For example, other possible diagnoses may include fungal infection, or exposure to toxic substances.

Treatment and Care
Treatment varies depending on severity of symptoms and the possibility of secondary infection, due to bacterial infection for example. Bullous pemphigoid condition requires immunosuppressive agents, which slow or halt the immune system’s activity, and gentle cleansing soaks with antibacterial shampoo and water. Antibiotics may be necessary to treat bacterial infections that develop as a secondary result of this skin condition. Continued hospital treatment is only necessary if serious symptoms remain throughout the body (systematic) or secondary infections occur. Even with prompt and effective treatment, the long term prognosis for this disease is not good.

Living and Management
Patients should be monitored frequently for signs of progression of the disease, or for medication related side effects, such as a weakened immune system that is not functioning as it normally would (a condition known as immunosuppression). Keep patients out of sun, as ultra violet (UV) light may worsen lesions.

Prevention
Since UV rays may worsen the condition, avoiding excessive sun would be best for your dog until treatment has finished."

She is also allergic to the grass and only has the blister form.....so she is on meds and out of the sun.....has a little bit of energy about herself thanks to sugar water but she started lapping it up like I would a bottle of vodka.....yeah till she got sick.....but no blood......still have reason to worry these blisters on her little belly and cooter have me in pain seeing them there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love and Hugs,
Pamm and Fam
**** uploading new pics now****
Old 09-05-2008, 10:15 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  

this is my sick Spanky....just before she really started getting sick

she loves playing and eatting my flowers........lol
but this is my favorite one of her.....

her nose was right in it .......she is such a cutie!!!!!!
Old 09-05-2008, 10:18 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  

This is our Cocoa not really wanting to have her pic taken...........lol
she wanted to be playing but was being too rough!

Quizzy and Spanky tearing it up! PUPPY STYLE.............LOL

and Baby girl trying to figure it all out!!!!

Love and hugs,
Pamm and Fam
Old 09-05-2008, 10:19 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  

I am so blessed
Old 09-05-2008, 10:22 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  

Glad you got the puppy on meds, and know what is going on.

And yes, you ARE blessed

Luv ya!

Amy
Old 09-05-2008, 12:02 PM
  # 72 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Awww..those babies are so adorable Katz...
Old 09-06-2008, 08:11 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  

What a morning, looks like my Quizzy is getting sick now as well, she started throwing up.....joys of joys........BUT the highlight is my baby Spanky is feeling a bit better........sugar water with pedialite works to get them feeling better she actually ate a little bit as well......ok so they were only puppy treats but she ate em so I feel a bit better about it!!!!

Love and Hugs,
Pamm and Fam
Old 09-06-2008, 07:12 PM
  # 74 (permalink)  

I am at my whits end E and I always seem to be fighting, ok excuse me not fighting him just throwing one of his " I just won't say anything fits" I can't keep doing this I have tried and tried but he just doesn't see my side it is all his.......right now it is the up bringing of the dogs, he keeps telling me ok fine let them turn into baby's I dont care.......I am just so tired of all the tension.......................I WANT MY HUSBAND BACK AND SOMETHING IS OBVIOUSLY WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He still wont talk with me about it and lately it seems like it always has to be me to give in and make sure everything is ok......I am so stressed and worried over this that I cannot see straight!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-07-2008, 06:40 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  

ugh at least he came to bed last night......@ 430.....I wish he would realize we are BOTH in this together and open up to me....he closes himself off so tightly that it is like it is him and then there is me......it shouldn't be that way even though I know that is how he has lived his life so far......

Puppies seem to be doing better today

going back to bed just got everyone down
Old 09-07-2008, 07:13 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  

(((Pamm)))

I'm going to tell you ONE MORE TIME....you can't make E behave in any way other than what he wants to behave. The only person you can control is YOU. Worrying and stressing about what he's doing/thinking/etc. is just getting you upset and not doing a darn bit of good.

I keep telling you....you're stuck together 24/7 and I don't think it's good for ANY relationship. You both need a little "me" time.

I luv ya, but really, really think you need to detach a little.

Glad the puppies are doing better.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 09-07-2008, 09:06 AM
  # 77 (permalink)  

I know and so damn glad to hear from you!!!!!!!!!
At least now with me working he I have no choice nor does he about being upunderneath each other 24-7........just really wish I knew what was bothering him, it is eatting at him bad, ya know the closest gets the mostest??? I am really getting it....just trying to ignore the situation.......again

I love ya sis

Love and hugs,
Pamm and Fam

PS how is dad???
Old 09-07-2008, 09:53 AM
  # 78 (permalink)  

Dad is fine...we had a long heart-to-heart talk and I don't know if he will get the sleep study done, but I made him thing about a lot of stuff.

I didn't realize you were working...GOOD FOR YOU!!!!

I know it bugs you about what is bugging E, but you're not going to find out until he's ready to talk. Don't bug him about it, keep your boundaries if he's taking something out on you that doesn't belong to you, and keep on keeping on.

A girl at work's pit just had puppies, and she's going to sell them when they're old enough (they're just opening their eyes). I have pics of Lisa and Sonny's pit puppies on my camera, so they were showing them to people at work last night...feel like I live in "pit land". Of course, I get to come home to the 3 cats and wonder-wuss, the chihauhau

I'm going to sleep now....hang in there!

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 09-08-2008, 11:12 AM
  # 79 (permalink)  

Well I used to own a t shirt shop ( you know embrodery---my spelling is totally sucking!!!) where I did all sorts of stuff....and you know this not working crap is driving me insane, well this lady I know went out of business she had a t shirt/ detail shop and she is giving me ALL of her invatory for free......I just need to buy a better machine than I have now.....so now I will at least be able to do special work as well as get some stuff up on e bay and bring in some much needed money......it was a total answer to prayers.....I mean she is giving me like 15 grand worth of invatory!!!!!!!!!!! As soon as I get some work done and up on a site will put up the link....one of the things I want to do is a don't quit tee......lol but she has everything from baby blankets to baseball hats and jerseys!!! I should be able to get a half way decent business going again....... plus E is the marketing expert in the fam.....go figure.........lol a true family business......

good luck with dad, hopefully he will go to the drs appt.....spoke with Brother Sam last night he said he CANT evacuate this time....no money and the drive shaft went out on their van when they did the last time, not to mention the roof half way off and everything being lost to the rains......just praying..........it is all I can do for right now!!!!!

Love and Hugs,
Pamm and fam

PS yes I know E and I are trying, probally harder than most ppl I know in relationships but at least we can say we are doing it....even if we are on each others nerves a lot.....I am really sick right now half scared him to death last night but at least he pitched in and helpped out a lot more!!!!!!