SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   What To Do At 15 Months! (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/156596-what-do-15-months.html)

WLDKATZ 08-27-2008 09:13 PM

What To Do At 15 Months!

:ghug3DOING GREAT AND JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW WE ARE FINE GOING TO PICK UP TWO NEW BABIES TOMARROW WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO.....( PUPPIES 8 WEEK OLD FEMALES)

AND NO WAY IN HELL I AM GOING TO QUIT NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE AND HUGS
PAMM AND FAM!

BTW YOU JUST DONT QUIT!!!!!!!

CarolD 08-27-2008 09:15 PM

:funjump:

Impurrfect 08-27-2008 09:33 PM

Good for you, Pamm!!

Pretty soon you are going to have your own little pet shop:)

Luv ya!

Amy

Aysha 08-27-2008 09:37 PM

Nice to see you Pam...Great job!

bostonluv 08-27-2008 10:59 PM

I hope you'll share pictures! Puppies are fun!!!

WLDKATZ 08-28-2008 07:06 AM

will get pics up as soon as we can.....they are pit and lab mix both are brindle....we are rescuing them from a really bad situation I pray I can handle it and I dont pull one of my take all of the animals again things.......we should have them by noon so will keep you all posted with info!

Rella927 08-28-2008 08:00 AM

Awesome Pami! :bounce

Let us see those pics of the new furry baby's soon!

Missymae737 08-28-2008 09:57 AM

You are a power of example...Thanks for sharing how being sober changes lives...:ghug2

Astro 08-28-2008 10:07 AM

Congrats on the new fur babies Pammy!! Yay!! :a122:

WLDKATZ 08-28-2008 01:48 PM

And with that we are ALL home and babies are sleeping under the dinind room table..........I wish you all could of seen Baby Girls face when she found 3 PUPPIES ( yes I took all of them)IN HER YARD!

We are now the proud owners of 4 dogs and a pregnant cat!!!!!!

Big sister is of course so happy she has play mates even though they tire out rather quickly ( they are only 8 weeks born on July 5th) and still dont know what to make of her!

Little big sister ( Spitfire the pregnant cat) is in schock she feels like we are trators right now and hates everyone! I think she is going to have these babies any day now and she walked around for almost an hour with her hackles raised straight up in the air!!!!!!

the Biggest baby is brindle with white paws, I named her quizzy....short for quizical.....she questions everything with that face!!!!!

the middle one I am begging my E to change her name he is calling her SPANKY!!!!!!!!! she looks like that dog from the little rascals with out the patch eye thing going on !

and the baby of baby looks like the runt but were told she wasnt is called Cocoa ( I know sounds like a good name for a cross dresser or something rather than a dog !) but she is beautiful! her coat is so dark brown it is almost black ( E wanted to call her Blackie!) with these 4 paws that are all tipped in white.........lol

so with that I do believe our family is compleate ( of course that is until spit fire drops her liter!) We will get pictures up soon but for now we have to go get more flea collars and feeding bowls since I grabbed 3 instead of 2 puppies!!!!!!

what to do at 15 months............try to find peace of mind!!!!!!! The debtors are pounding down the door and all I can do is say hey....I am trying back off please!!!!!

Went to the drs today good news and bad........new dr but old one as well going to get me off all of the meds again but hernated disks are what has been wrong with my back....not pulled muscles and he is ticked off about it because I have been in solid pain and hardly moving for almost a year!!!! But you know what I still feel really good, I have an awsome family with a man who loves and respects me, good friends, though not many are good ones and not ones that want me using again! And I woke up this morning with the sun in my face and happy to be alive and kicking ass again!!!!

I am so BLESSED!!!!!!!

LOVE AND HUGS,
Pamm

gypsytears 08-28-2008 01:57 PM

Pam :ghug3. That is good news. 15 months and the pups :a122:.

Been missing ya around here.

WLDKATZ 08-28-2008 02:03 PM

Thank you everyone for the well wishes!!!!! We are gonna need the prayers that go with them as well............lol

nogard 08-28-2008 05:40 PM

Good to hear Pam

Anna 08-28-2008 06:19 PM

Hi Pamm,

Good to hear from you!

WLDKATZ 08-28-2008 08:29 PM

And at the close of day one with a house full of puppies, my poor tired body is aching most pleasently.......and I am ready for dream land, puppies have been put to bed and dad and I are soon to follow.......Quizical is the leader of the pack so to speak she wont put up with Baby Girls crap it is funny as hell..... My E is plugging in the camera now ( he was snapping pics of me with his phone this am at the Drs not to sure why but I looked like a school teacher!) so soon we will have updated pics....have to show you the new patio that he built me as well!!!!

My E just summed up the day................."all is well that ends well" with that I am going to say good night all and thanks for being here!!!!

Love and Hugs,
Pamm

WLDKATZ 08-29-2008 09:22 AM

Lord it was only like 12 hours ago I posted that................we need sleep up and down all night so there are 3 puppies which mean needs 4 hands to take care of puppy potty time........they are so good will pee on their pads in their bedroom but want outside and will cry for it, until they get thier way, until we take them out........took a sleeping pill ( bad physical day yesterday had a 6 inch needle stuck into my back couldnt get comfortable enough to rest peacefully) My E said my snoaring kept him up, I beleave him my throat hurts so bad from it I could scream! But they are still so cute, especaially since Quizzy has desided to take on baby girl!!!! you should of seen her trying to get her sheerling bed back from Quizzy not to mention her bone.........................it was so funny!!!!

Love and Hugs,
Pamm

bostonluv 08-29-2008 09:24 AM

Alright....where are the new babies photos??? :)

HeavyJ 08-29-2008 09:30 AM

Woof!

gypsytears 08-29-2008 09:59 AM

Pix please Pam. You are slackin!

:lmao

WLDKATZ 08-29-2008 03:43 PM

okokok going to get pics up on photobucket right now bbs with them here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! such a greedy bunch...........lol