Notices

Something scary has happened & I feel helpless tonight.

Old 08-17-2007, 08:48 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
trying to get it..

My 2 cents.....If you have the message on your machine, I would play that for the police, explain the past ...get it on record now......change your number today unlisted etc. use a anonymous machine made answering message as well...just in case he finds what he thinks is your number again...and this may be a long shot, but be sure any of the people you have given your number too, don’t know him and if they do, make darn sure they won’t give your number out or don’t give it to them........if he gets an unlisted number, that’s scary....I don’t want to add any fuel to the fear factor here, but word to the wise, if gets your unlisted number, he can get your address too....
Old 08-17-2007, 08:49 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
trying to get it..

Originally Posted by Daisy1975 View Post
I just wanted to update everyone here that I received confirmation today that as of last Friday - the person that was harrassing me is now incarcerated in a federal facility in another state (for a separate felony offense). I am soooo relieved. If he tries to contact me again the call will come from the facility and be identified ahead of time and I can report it.

I wanted to say thank you again to everyone who offered me support here (and helped me stay sober) during that difficult time!

Daisy

whoops missed this before I posted last message my bad........well thank god....
Old 08-17-2007, 10:49 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Dasiy,

Just want you to know that I am thinking of you...

I have been where you are at...Abuse is NEVER ok, no matter what form...You have been given lots of great advise here...

Please keep us informed and good job on staying sober...