Notices

Hi lisap!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-27-2007, 12:13 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

yay!!!!!!!! I fixed it!! I'm a flippin genius I tell ya!

Thank you karim! You are a sweetheart. want to get one of me and Kelly on here though. and I did it! weeeeeeeee!!
Old 05-27-2007, 05:53 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Well I don't know how much less calories the Rita's has since I usually get the "gelati" which is custard on the top and bottom and the Italian ice in the middle lol! We did go since my little guy passed the deep end test at the pool and the other kids did it yesterday. They think it's special even though we go at least once a week. Ice cream, Italian ice... as long as I'm not drinking it's all good right?

TJ is a flippin genius and lisa is doing great . Today was a good day.
Old 05-27-2007, 10:28 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

TEEJ------------

You are a rocket scientist. How did your day go? Hi Karim, Gypsy, and any other lurkers.

Today was good, another sober day under the belt. Dang poopstain, I can't believe I made it through all the parties this weekend sober. By the grace of god.......

TJ you are looking beautiful as ever. i am off to saw some logs. Check in in the am

Peace out,

hugs too-

Lisa
Old 05-27-2007, 11:07 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by lisap View Post
Dang poopstain
too funny, gonna have to remember that one. Laughter keeps me going, so I thank you sweetie!!!!!!! Made it through today and off to bed now. Sweet dreams all!!!!!!!!
Old 05-28-2007, 01:55 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Administrator

sweet dreams Teej....*love* the pic !!

D
Old 05-28-2007, 12:28 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Glad you made it through the day yesterday. I am having a tough time right this moment. I could so go get a six pack or instead a thirty pack and start slamming. As much as part of me wants to, I am going to scream "NO!" at the beast. Holidays, or really any days, are a trigger for me.

Why ruin all the time I have worked hard for? I love your pic of you and hubby.

I am thinking of you and all others who are struggling. God be with us!

Love you girl,

me
Old 05-28-2007, 12:32 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Good girl! Keep saying no.......go get a huge glass of water and slam it. It makes the craving go away. Dont let your brain think too much right now........hey go listen to Karims new song! Its awesome!
Old 05-28-2007, 05:07 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
not a greeter

You're doing fine. Learning to recognise your triggers is a huge breakthrough to avoiding relapse I think.
Old 05-28-2007, 09:09 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

For hell's sake,

Today was tough cookie, or I should say this afternoon was. I am still edgy, we had a barbeque and people brought lots of beer! There is a cooler full of beer and my fridge is too. My husband is going out of town tomorrow and it will scream at me if I do not get it outta here. This sobriety deal makes me feel like my life has purpose again, yet I am struggling at the same time!!!!!!!!!!

What do I do with the beer?

I want to scream..........

Tomorrow is a new day and I will continue tonight with the next right thing.

I hope you guys had a nice Memorial day. Mine was one I will remember.......

Thank you god for getting me through the day sober.

peace guys,

Lisa
Old 05-28-2007, 09:30 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

lisa!!!!!! get rid of that beer!!! Do you have any ashole neighbors? You could throw them in their yard hehe!! You could launch-bomb them into the sky and just see where they go? you could dump them out, done that though and its no fun (but it is effective), you could mail them to me and I could launch-bomb them a couple off peeps on here that really **** me off.

I'll probably get banned tonight, but I will always be over at THE OTHER SITE sober village <<<<<<<Ok, THAT will get me banned. GOOD for anna! Love you girl! Gypsy, glad your over there too!
Old 05-28-2007, 10:17 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Thanks Teej-

I know I need to get rid of the beer and the sooner the better. I just feel weird dumping $60 worth of beer down the drain. Although some might find it weird if i try to give them all of it for free. Ugh........

How are things?
Old 05-29-2007, 05:32 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Morning lisa . Don't feel weird about dumping it... just do it of you haven't already. You don't need the temptation around right now... and you do not want to drink it. That would make you feel "weirder" eh?

Long weekend is finally over. Kids and hubby back to school/work . Now I get to clean up the messy house from them being home all weekend. Yippee! I do have one child home sick w/ a sore throat today though. I think going out for some Rita's moght make that feel better .
Old 05-29-2007, 07:11 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Good morning ladies-

Gypsy you are right, I have decided to just dump it. I so relate with the kids and hubby messing up the house. Lets get these ships in shape.

Have a great day!
Old 05-30-2007, 07:03 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  

Morning girls!!
You would not believe the leaps and bounds of cleaning and yard work I got done
yesterday. I feel like I've been hit by a truck though this morning, hehe! MUCH better
than a hang over though! Well just about anything is.
Old 05-30-2007, 08:22 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  

Hi girls! Hey Lisa, did you dump the beer yet? If not-do it now!
Old 05-30-2007, 01:57 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Stone... honorary girl lol.

Yardwork? Sounds productive TJ . I'm not doing too much to our yard. I need a truckload of mulch and when we get it, I'll spread it around. Other than that I've given up. The deer eat EVERYTHING. Even stuff they're not supposed to like. They chew it up and destroy it anyway. I wish hunting were allowed in town. We'd be having venison for dinner every night.

How's is going today lisa?
Old 05-31-2007, 06:55 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by gypsy tears View Post
Stone... honorary girl lol.

:Wshade
Old 05-31-2007, 10:34 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  

Hi stone and Gals-

Teej, I am so proud of you for doing all that yard work instead of sitting around drinking.

It was so neat about the beer, I went to a meeting on Tuesday and shared about the cooler calling, or screaming my name. Two people in the meeting told me they would take it or help me pour it out. I knew I needed someone there because holding an ice cold beer in my hand alone, and smelling it I would have probably poured it--------down my throat!!!!

We dumped all of it and it was empowering. Last night I had to call 911 because I thought my 4 year old got into some rat poison (it is a long story). Turns out he is alright but man am I glad I was sober and could handle it correctly.

Today is day 38, whopee. We are all at one day at a time.

I hope you guys are doing well, Stone how goes it? GYPSY?

Peace,

Lisa
Old 05-31-2007, 11:22 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  
let it grow!

funny pic! i hate it when someone slaps me on my back and knocks me into the ice water! (ha)
Old 05-31-2007, 12:57 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Hi Lisa . Great day so far. Cleaning, laundry, actually planted some tomatoes,lettuces and peppers up on my roof. Deer be damned lol! Went for my walk early this morning so I don't have to do it this evening (been walking for about 6 weeks now... everyday). It's hot today and rather humid so I'm glad I went earlier.

Way to go Lisa!!! I'm happy you dumped it, and happier still that you had help and support doing it. 38 days is so excellent.

Where's TJ today?

Stone posted on his thread... he sounds OK. I think he'll make it through the day yet.