Notices

Mom and wife; one day at a time

Old 03-16-2007, 01:53 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

welcome kirsten, i'm glad you posted, and of course, love your avatar!

love your story, too........you remind me very much of someone i care about, but she already had the boob job....and she loves it........me, i would kill for new boobs, after breastfeeding 3 kids, well, lets just say they ain't what they used to be........

i'm sure you will fit right in here, especially on the mom thread.......we can so relate to everything you are going through.......

hugs
ayla
Old 03-16-2007, 01:56 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

ooohhh, it's the witching hour......and i have three extra kids walking in the door...........i'm in big trouble....heelllppp meee!!! hehe
Old 03-16-2007, 02:38 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Hey, I am not allowed to pm until i've been on board for a whole 24 hrs so dont think I was trying to ignore you!! Thanks for responding! And yes, it is the witching hour here too and the lady realtor is about be here, surprise she is running late.... grrrr.

While I was mad at the world just a bit ago I fessed up to my husband about the boob job. I emailed him at work so he would not interrupt me: he is going to be so pissed. What do you think?

"Please request off for June 6-8. I have scheduled my breast augmentation surgery for that Wednesday and put my deposit down. I need you to help me recover/help with the kids. It is supposed to be an easy recovery, a lot easier than my previous surgeries. (fyi, just c-sections)

Remember how I bought the king size bed and you hated me for it at first? Now you love it? Well this is the same situation. There is no time like the present to do this, it will never get done if I leave it up to you. I have worked my tail off at improving myself and raising the kids, taking care of the house. The kids needs will only increase as they get older. I feel like I've earned this. I know you think you work at that place you hate and you've earned stuff too and you have, you come home every night and smoke and drink, I can't do that. Ever again. I know you will disagree with me and be really mad about this. I have a zero interest credit card I'm using and will pay it off slowly. I do not want anyone to know about this except for the few I choose to tell, but not family. I am e-mailing you about this b/c I know that if I spoke to you you'd not listen and nearly hit me and be defensive. I will be using $50 every month from my *******trust fund checks to pay for it, however long it takes, maybe more at a time if possible. I DID earn that. I have a dead dad who never gave me a thing except an addictive personality. Now he will be giving me a gift I've wanted ever since I can remember. So that is that. Steam about it. Think about it, but in the end, please support me and be excited for me. I want you to meet the surgeon and go through this with me. Happily. We CAN afford this the way I've set it up. ******* has offered to let me stay with her post-op from Wed. to Fri., if I want so I don't have to worry about the kids being all over me, then I should be about normal although I'll have to watch it picking up the kids.

Sorry, I was trying to think of the right time to tell you this. I scheduled it a couple days ago. I got mad enough this afternoon to just say hell with it. I love you and I hope you love me enough to understand how badly I want this and how I think you'll enjoy them too. I have researched so much and met tons of women online who were in the same situation I'm in and now their husbands are really glad they did it.

Please, just be happy for me. I have quit so many things that are expensive, over the course of our lives, my not doing these things will more than compensate the cost of this procedure. Agree?

There it is.

I hope you will be supportive and excited once your anger and shock has subsided.

I love you