Notices

im new

Old 08-30-2006, 07:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
addicted4ever

im new

hey anyone know how to deal with treating ur family so grouchily while stopping speed...ugh im going nuts they dont deserve it...sometimes i think its better to use...at least i dont hurt them ya know...thanks...
Old 08-30-2006, 07:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
cmc

Hi,
Welcome to SR! I saw your thread here and wanted to let you know that you have come to the right place! We have many forums on SR, I recommend you try these links.
On these forums there will be many others who can help you. Please take a look and if you start a new thread there you will get more responses to your questions about drug abuse and addiction issues.

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/substance-abuse/ Substance Abuse

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ics-anonymous/ Narcotics Anonymous
Old 08-31-2006, 04:04 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

Originally Posted by wordymama@hotma
sometimes i think its better to use...at least i dont hurt them ya know...thanks...
Welcome to Sober Recovery.

I have to comment on the above quote from you. You do hurt your family when you use. Which is one of the reasons you may have for quitting. I think if you are open with them and tell them that quitting is difficult for you that they will understand. Try some breathing execises and maybe drink some chamomile tea which would help you to relax. I hope you will not give up on yourself.

I used to be strung out on meth amp it wasn't fun getting off of it but it was definatly worth the effort to get clean. Each new day makes it better...