Notices

24 Hour Recovery Connections Part 463

Old 11-19-2019, 03:30 AM
  # 501 (permalink)  

Head held high and waltzing with the bears at 0515. 58 yrs old and listening to kid's songs! Two full months today. I've given myself permission to feel good for my physical sobriety time. I bragged more when I went a long time free from nicotine. Talk about living in the future, "What will I do when Wisconsin legalizes marijuana." I could look up some threads concerning other SRs and their states. Well right now my life isn't centered around it, and I'm not pursuing it nor want to.

Treated myself to peanut butter, chocolate, vanilla ice cream during the game. Surfed between MNF, The Office, and Ridiculousness. Entertainment, hilarious, and just plain dumb fun. ALL SOBER!

My thoughts are still with you Aussies, and everyone who may be suffering through tragedies.

I know I keep saying I'll go to a meeting, and I will soon. It's been 39 years since my first AA and NA meetings in Appleton, WI. I have been to thousands of meetings...and then add on Al-Anon and SA, plus countless hours spent at recovery clubs.

Yet these past two months have been different and full of growth. I think I seriously hurt my brain this time. I mean physically. Certainly I did with parts of my body. I just felt broken...and have up to today. I'll let you all know when I mend. lol

Ok enough silliness....love and care to you all.

Last edited by wiscsober; 11-19-2019 at 03:31 AM. Reason: ignore typos
Old 11-19-2019, 03:46 AM
  # 502 (permalink)  
G-Woman

Good morning all, it's 6:46am here in Mississauga. Another 24 for me please and thanks!
Old 11-19-2019, 03:52 AM
  # 503 (permalink)  
Magsie

Congratulations Wisc on 2 months!
Old 11-19-2019, 03:54 AM
  # 504 (permalink)  
Administrator

We continue here
https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...art-464-a.html (24 Hour Recovery Connections Part 464)

D