Notices

Class of April 2018 Part 12

Old 12-24-2019, 05:16 PM
  # 481 (permalink)  

Pictures quite big but...
Merry Xmas everyone, may we smile for the friendship and companionship we all received from our beautiful Nichole, she was a treasure too us all and will be missed deeply by all.. As Dee said I'm sure she would want us to be happy and keep going..
Old 12-24-2019, 05:22 PM
  # 482 (permalink)  
Administrator

well that made me smile anyway - have a good day Red

D
Old 12-24-2019, 11:16 PM
  # 483 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

merry xmas all x

love the pic red x
viper good luck at the clinic x
daisy thanks for your post u always makes sense to me and have right thing to say x
also u snitch u have always got something wise and wonderful to say x

dee ofcause u do also x

hugs to u all and try to have a nice xmas so again love to u all x
Old 12-25-2019, 12:36 AM
  # 484 (permalink)  

🎄☃️🎅 merry christmas everyone 🎅☃️🎄
Old 12-25-2019, 12:38 AM
  # 485 (permalink)  
Administrator

Merry Xmas to you guys too

D
Old 12-25-2019, 06:20 AM
  # 486 (permalink)  

Wit Woo Red, you look absolutely fabulous.

Merry Christmas to you all, lets make it the best we can.

Love always

xxx
Old 12-25-2019, 05:50 PM
  # 487 (permalink)  

I had brunch at my sisters, and hung out there for a while. I went for a hike with my nephew in the preserve next to the house. Lots of coyote, deer, and even bobcat tracks out there. I like to hang out with him. He’s my buddy. He’s 19 and has a scholarship to a major private university here for Film Making. It’s crazy because this would be extremely expensive without that scholarship. Smart little bugger.

Then when we got back it was nightfall and my sister was preparing a dinner feast, which was delicious. Just me, her family, and 2 friends.

I just got home after 8pm. It was pretty good all and all. I treasure the time with my nephew more than anything. I get to laugh a lot when I’m hanging out with him. I’m the one he comes to when he’s having issues, which is nice because it makes me feel valued, and I don’t get to feel that very often.

Merry Xmas folks

Viper 🐍
Old 12-25-2019, 06:03 PM
  # 488 (permalink)  
Administrator

Really glad you had a good day Vipe

D
Old 12-25-2019, 09:07 PM
  # 489 (permalink)  

Dee yes, had it been a few years ago I would have been looking for the Irish Pubs that stay open no matter what day it is, even Xmas, by 5pm!!!
Old 12-25-2019, 09:30 PM
  # 490 (permalink)  
Administrator

yep me too - much better this way

D
Old 12-26-2019, 01:41 AM
  # 491 (permalink)  

Good morning everyone.

How was everyone's Christmas?

Viper your day sounds amazing. Thank you for the pictures. Really fab!!

We all had a lovely day. Seeen and I got here Christmas Eve and she opened her presents in the morning from me. She was so excited. Both my sisters and my brother in law came for the day and had Christmas Dinner and in the evening my brother and his family came round. It was hetic but fun. I had a couple of moments where my head was telling me a drink would be nice and that I was missing out, it was mainly when we started making the dinner and my sister and mum had a prosecco and then when we sat down for dinner, but i just **** those thoughts down. I am not missing out on anything! In fact quite the opposite, it was great to be 100% present plus a drink wouldnt be nice, because I cannot stop at one, two or even three. My sister and brother and sister in law were all quite merry but they were all really fun. It was funny watching and listening to them. I was always fun for the first few drinks then I would become a mean and nasty drunk. Oh and did I mention that after dinner I went to puck my brother and his family up from my sister in laws family house? I offered so they could both have a drink in the day. I almost wanted to be pulled over by the police just so I could say, nope officer, I haven't had a drink hahahaha.

It's Bixing day here in the UK. I believe this is just a UK holiday? Is it a holiday today in the States and Oz? We start the day with a cooked breakfast, then chill out, play games, watch tv, we would have gone for a walk but it's raining and grim here today, then we have a dinner of cold meats, mashed potato, salad and pickles. It's more of a chilled day than yesterday.

I looked on Nichole's fb page yesterday. Had a moment alone to grieve and say a little prayer for her and her family. I still can't believe it.... but Nichole's untimely death is going to help me to cherish life and be grateful for every single sober day I have. Bless her. Still helping others even now she has gone.

P.s I had a fab sleel and it is great to be hangover free, my sister looks rough and says she is knackered haha!
Old 12-26-2019, 02:09 AM
  # 492 (permalink)  
Administrator

Yeah we have a holiday for Boxing Day here - but as most of the shops are open anyway I'm not sure why we do anymore, Snitch.

D
Old 12-26-2019, 02:44 AM
  # 493 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Yeah we have a holiday for Boxing Day here - but as most of the shops are open anyway I'm not sure why we do anymore, Snitch.

D
yeh that's true! Still, it's nice to have a other Holiday day 😀😀
Old 12-26-2019, 02:45 AM
  # 494 (permalink)  

***UPDATE***

My brother just called. Said he is knackered and also starving as he didn't eat, only.drank last night.

My sister in law has thrown up!

My sister looks shattered

Me?.fresh as a Daisy!!

Ahhhhh sober life 😀😀😀😀😀
Old 12-26-2019, 02:51 AM
  # 495 (permalink)  
Administrator

new thread time as I am also cream crackered

https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...part-13-a.html (Class of April 2018 Part 13)

D