Notices

24Hour Recovery Connection Part 341

Old 01-22-2018, 02:06 PM
  # 101 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

I need another 24 serene & peaceful hours please.
Old 01-22-2018, 02:25 PM
  # 102 (permalink)  

Another 24 here too, please!
Old 01-22-2018, 02:38 PM
  # 103 (permalink)  

Neoo- no you are not a disaster. You did what you have to do- did not touch booze, you are spreading your professional wings and trying new stuff..a new life. I know this is a poor analogy (or whatever) but consider this..I have had 8 addresses in the last 2 years. The hardest 2 of my life. No family, money, possessions or home. I am waiting for the new unit- which took a lot of effort and hard work to reach..the housing people took a long time to agree to me being allowed into the whole game- be-c I am co-titled on the family home I have not seen since my burns.
I was told end of this week I will move in. I spent 15 hours that day- packing and cleaning. First thing Monday morning- I was told it is delayed- because that is what happens in large organisations, be it paper work or staff or whatever.
I cannot change this- so with clumsy grace I accept it, and focus just on today- the next hour, the next meal- the next activity.
My life is not over. Memories and thoughts and feelings do not change what has happened. The die is cast so I have to wait.

Now- it is a poor comparison be-c your stuff is courts and stuff. But you have done so well up to now, being upset is natural, but your life is still there- we are still here..the world still turns.
Now hopefully, I can keep with my oh so wise words- if there are any more delays!
Support to you my friend. Give yourself some breathing space..go and treat yourself to some really great food, or a movie or whatever.
Old 01-22-2018, 02:55 PM
  # 104 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by WeaverBird View Post
For about 10 seconds there, I thought we should pull together a team and do Tough Mudder in 2018. Then I watched the videos. I wish I could embed one for you to see... I never really liked mud anyway.

https://youtu.be/RvnVpvb4pd8

The marketing says "join a tribe of 3million+" and I thought "I've joined a global tribe of 20 million+".
How cool is that?
This is like Tough Mudder x 1,000,000
Anyway, enough out of me. Bed
Tough mudder is awesome!! I've done it for the last 4 years. Incredible experience ... even when getting electrocuted, swimming in ice and crawling through tear gas. I love it. But then I'm probably just on the wrong side of crazy. I'll be doing it again this year. It's fantastic. Let me know if anyone wants to join my team. Tough mudder isn't timed so everyone helps everyone round the course and it's not competitive. It really is fabulous. Honest xxx
Old 01-22-2018, 02:56 PM
  # 105 (permalink)  

Phoenix thank you so much mate you made me see things more clear. We all have things going on as you do as well..I am sending you my best mate and thanks again for your support and friendship..sending you a man hug
Old 01-22-2018, 02:58 PM
  # 106 (permalink)  

Sleep time nite nite
Old 01-22-2018, 03:09 PM
  # 107 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
Aww......you girls are going to make me cry again.

Yes darling Weev, that is what it's all about....reaching into that dark tunnel and giving someone a hand, just because we can.

I have spent a lot of years listening to people question the meaning of life.
It has always baffled me.....we are here to care for each other and the planet. The meaning in that is just huge. As Kris just said to me on the phone....love makes everything go.

Gosh, all you guys have me crying for happy and crying for sad. And somewhere in the middle we just live our lives and somehow actually flourish. Together we do it.

Love you lil cat. Love you little chickadee.

Neoo, you'll get through the 24th just like I will. lol. We just sometimes have to Let Go Let God.

Love all of you!
Old 01-22-2018, 03:13 PM
  # 108 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Neoo View Post
Thanks my friends in bed with Netflix and you guys on iPhone have the flu as well which is not helping, I’m a disaster lol..chilling here for now
I'm about to do the same here Neoo.

Just knowing we're all in this together makes it okay. Whatever it is. We're never alone.

I felt the most incredible love today and you know who you are(s).
Old 01-22-2018, 03:15 PM
  # 109 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by BunBun View Post
Checking in late... I have stayed home from work today because I am not feeling well. Everyone is sick with colds. I couldn't sleep because I was feeling flu like...but am resting up today.

Buns that are a bonded pair are like a married couple. They are best furiends and groom each other and explore together and snuggle up. They share the house Rabbit experience 💜. I can't figure out how to upload a pic from my phone?!
Sleep is the best medicine in life.
...and laughter. Feel better. I think I'm coming down sick, too. Not a very good time with all on the horizon.
Old 01-22-2018, 03:15 PM
  # 110 (permalink)  

Thank you God in advance for WEllness.
Old 01-22-2018, 03:17 PM
  # 111 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by joandmelandhan View Post
^^^^^^^ YES!
It's hard. Really hard. But just by being willing and trying has got to be a start. Yes?
Our heads were in the sand when we drank away our worries and that achieved sweet sod all so this is massive for us Weaver. Go you! Go us!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.......and Acceptance.
Old 01-22-2018, 03:21 PM
  # 112 (permalink)  

Phoenix thank you so much mate you made me see things more clear. We all have things going on as you do as well..I am sending you my best mate and thanks again for your support and friendship..sending you a man hug
Sending you both a girlie hug, too!
Old 01-22-2018, 03:23 PM
  # 113 (permalink)  

Time to call it a day.

Sweet Sober Dreams, Dear Ones.
Old 01-22-2018, 03:31 PM
  # 114 (permalink)  

Old 01-22-2018, 04:30 PM
  # 115 (permalink)  
Rar

I will not drink. 24 hours please.

7:29 pm EST
Old 01-22-2018, 04:32 PM
  # 116 (permalink)  

I really appreciate each and every word of support from all my friends...Love you All
I seem to have arrived post explanation of court etc however...i hope whatever has happened resovles itself as quickly as. These types of things can be very stressful. Well done in keeping on flexing your sober 6 pack. Xx
Old 01-22-2018, 04:36 PM
  # 117 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by kenton View Post
Tough mudder is awesome!! I've done it for the last 4 years. Incredible experience ... even when getting electrocuted, swimming in ice and crawling through tear gas. I love it. But then I'm probably just on the wrong side of crazy. I'll be doing it again this year. It's fantastic. Let me know if anyone wants to join my team. Tough mudder isn't timed so everyone helps everyone round the course and it's not competitive. It really is fabulous. Honest xxx
OMG. I do....but I guess I can't do it from the States.
Old 01-22-2018, 04:36 PM
  # 118 (permalink)  

Morning all from sunny Thailand. Only 2 days more of relaxing sun sea sand and massages...then back to ice and snow.

07.36am lets go for another 24. Xx
Old 01-22-2018, 04:39 PM
  # 119 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Rar View Post
I will not drink. 24 hours please.

7:29 pm EST
Wow....so so so awesome to see you again love.

People come back to this thread and that makes me happier than I could EVER express.....

Sending you love and hugs. ♥♥♥
Old 01-22-2018, 04:40 PM
  # 120 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by soberista View Post
I seem to have arrived post explanation of court etc however...i hope whatever has happened resovles itself as quickly as. These types of things can be very stressful. Well done in keeping on flexing your sober 6 pack. Xx
Neoo had to deal with the stuff we all have to deal with...and sometimes the cops come. A bit of a punch up and someone phoned the police.....

He is going to be fine because he has done the right thing every step of the way here..... ♥