Notices

Class of July 2013 Part 47

Old 08-21-2017, 05:25 PM
  # 201 (permalink)  

Goodnight and love to all.
Old 08-21-2017, 05:25 PM
  # 202 (permalink)  

I was absolutely thrilled with the eclipse!

It's the first one that hasn't been a total bust for me!
Old 08-21-2017, 05:26 PM
  # 203 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Gilmer View Post
I was absolutely thrilled with the eclipse!

It's the first one that hasn't been a total bust for me!
I totally enjoyed it, too!!!!!
Old 08-21-2017, 05:28 PM
  # 204 (permalink)  

Oh, and yes, Gilmer.
Old 08-21-2017, 07:19 PM
  # 205 (permalink)  

It was wicked cool watching that partial eclipse.
Old 08-21-2017, 10:26 PM
  # 206 (permalink)  
Magsie

Morning, I've been on catch up.

Looking after a neighbours chickens and cats and working so a bit of a mad rush in a morning and evenings. I'm here now!

Well, Leshar you must be very concerned and pleased the doc wants to give treatment. Whatever you're going through, we're here with you, side by side, I really believe that 'in spirit' works. I've seen it work here on SR so many times. Words on a page but so much more, the love and concerns and cares of the person portrayed on the page, so much behind what we read.

I always am careful when I write as how I am saying it in my head may not portray on the page and be misconstrued, or not how I meant to say the words.

That is, unless it's the middle of the night, I've woke up, picked up my iPad and come on to SR. My words are right from my heart, with feeling and meaning, though many time I delete them as I work hard at not intentionally upsetting or offending anyone of you lovely people. And would hate it if I had upset someone in the slightest.

So we're in this life together. Giving everything we have to live a good and fulfilling life, sober.

I'd love you to please join me in sending our warmest, most loving and caring love to all of Julyers, hands across the seas, support and be supported.

All my love Mags
Old 08-21-2017, 10:27 PM
  # 207 (permalink)  
Magsie

Suze, love, love, love your dress.❤️
Old 08-21-2017, 10:42 PM
  # 208 (permalink)  

Joining you with love Mags.

And thank you!!!!!
Old 08-22-2017, 03:38 AM
  # 209 (permalink)  

prayers to you, Lesh
Old 08-22-2017, 05:00 AM
  # 210 (permalink)  

SUZE...... your dress ...magnifique.

You indeed will be a beautiful princess. A well deserved princess my darling xxxxx
Old 08-22-2017, 07:40 AM
  # 211 (permalink)  

Awwww Snoozy my darling.....thank you so much. I wish you could be here. I wish you all could. I know you will be with me in spirit.

The jeweller (in Cyprus, old family business, hand-made stuff) who is making our rings just messaged me to check the engraving and to tell me that he will be sending our rings by the end of the week. We ordered them on Sunday. So

Sorry to be all about me....but as you can imagine this is somewhat exciting for me. I am organising my own wedding and doing it the way I always dreamed a wedding should be. (For me). Small, casual, by the water and a little reception at home catered by this awesome bakery.....best pastries and baby baguettes and all sorts of sparkling water, iced tea and coffee of course.

We have discussed alcohol at length, and have decided to have one thing only available for the guests to toast with if they wish.....and it will be sparkling San Pellegrino water for us.

Anyway, I am actually getting married. Who would have thunk?
Old 08-22-2017, 08:26 AM
  # 212 (permalink)  

Suze, your dress is so pretty; very feminine and romantic! You will be a vision to behold on your wedding day! Your wedding planning sounds perfect.... So happy for you and Nick.

Snoozy, thank you for your kind words.... Congratulations on reaching 5 months, you are doing so well! I hope your dear friend Angie is doing ok. I know how hard it is to watch someone you love battle this awful monster. Xx

Hi Leshar Sweetie, Thank you for thinking of me.....especially when you are dealing with so much . I hope things start getting better for you. You are in my thoughts...

Mags Honey, your post was spot on....we are here to support and be supported when needed. I could not agree more.

Trying to make myself see the good in life and not be depressed about all the bad...things over which I have no control. It's very easy to just give up, be sad all the time and miserable.....but I don't want to live that way.
Trying to get Hubby motivated to do a little walking, and eat healthier....I think it would help his outlook. He said this morning that he never dreamed he'd have all this stress at this age. You just never know what's around the corner in this life...

Hope everyone has a good week.
Croutie
Old 08-22-2017, 09:12 AM
  # 213 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
Awwww Snoozy my darling.....thank you so much. I wish you could be here. I wish you all could. I know you will be with me in spirit.

The jeweller (in Cyprus, old family business, hand-made stuff) who is making our rings just messaged me to check the engraving and to tell me that he will be sending our rings by the end of the week. We ordered them on Sunday. So

Sorry to be all about me....but as you can imagine this is somewhat exciting for me. I am organising my own wedding and doing it the way I always dreamed a wedding should be. (For me). Small, casual, by the water and a little reception at home catered by this awesome bakery.....best pastries and baby baguettes and all sorts of sparkling water, iced tea and coffee of course.

We have discussed alcohol at length, and have decided to have one thing only available for the guests to toast with if they wish.....and it will be sparkling San Pellegrino water for us.

Anyway, I am actually getting married. Who would have thunk?
Sparkling San Pelllegrino!

Bellamissima!!!!
Old 08-22-2017, 09:15 AM
  # 214 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Mags1 View Post
Morning, I've been on catch up.

Looking after a neighbours chickens and cats and working so a bit of a mad rush in a morning and evenings. I'm here now!

Well, Leshar you must be very concerned and pleased the doc wants to give treatment. Whatever you're going through, we're here with you, side by side, I really believe that 'in spirit' works. I've seen it work here on SR so many times. Words on a page but so much more, the love and concerns and cares of the person portrayed on the page, so much behind what we read.

I always am careful when I write as how I am saying it in my head may not portray on the page and be misconstrued, or not how I meant to say the words.

That is, unless it's the middle of the night, I've woke up, picked up my iPad and come on to SR. My words are right from my heart, with feeling and meaning, though many time I delete them as I work hard at not intentionally upsetting or offending anyone of you lovely people. And would hate it if I had upset someone in the slightest.

So we're in this life together. Giving everything we have to live a good and fulfilling life, sober.

I'd love you to please join me in sending our warmest, most loving and caring love to all of Julyers, hands across the seas, support and be supported.

All my love Mags
All our love to you, sweet Mags!
Old 08-22-2017, 09:16 AM
  # 215 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Croutie View Post
Suze, your dress is so pretty; very feminine and romantic! You will be a vision to behold on your wedding day! Your wedding planning sounds perfect.... So happy for you and Nick.

Snoozy, thank you for your kind words.... Congratulations on reaching 5 months, you are doing so well! I hope your dear friend Angie is doing ok. I know how hard it is to watch someone you love battle this awful monster. Xx

Hi Leshar Sweetie, Thank you for thinking of me.....especially when you are dealing with so much . I hope things start getting better for you. You are in my thoughts...

Mags Honey, your post was spot on....we are here to support and be supported when needed. I could not agree more.

Trying to make myself see the good in life and not be depressed about all the bad...things over which I have no control. It's very easy to just give up, be sad all the time and miserable.....but I don't want to live that way.
Trying to get Hubby motivated to do a little walking, and eat healthier....I think it would help his outlook. He said this morning that he never dreamed he'd have all this stress at this age. You just never know what's around the corner in this life...

Hope everyone has a good week.
Croutie
(((((sweetest Croutie)))))
Old 08-22-2017, 09:17 AM
  # 216 (permalink)  

I love the dress, too, Suze!!!!!!!!!!❤️
Old 08-22-2017, 09:17 AM
  # 217 (permalink)  

Love and Peace to all.
Old 08-22-2017, 09:18 AM
  # 218 (permalink)  

Start the dreaded 'prep' in a bit.

Be back later . . . . . . . maybe!!!!
Old 08-22-2017, 09:25 AM
  # 219 (permalink)  

Feel like I am going to die. Hugs to all.
Old 08-22-2017, 09:36 AM
  # 220 (permalink)  

What's wrong, LuLu?