Notices

Class of July 2013 Part 43

Old 05-19-2017, 07:44 PM
  # 181 (permalink)  

I'm glad that your headache is gone, Leshar.

I am so sad to hear that you are down.

We love you, Leshar. I'm sure that all of us would get along as well in person as we do via the forum.

Alas.
Old 05-19-2017, 07:45 PM
  # 182 (permalink)  
Administrator

Leshar - I hope you find some good things to do this weekend
Please do hang in there and keep posting Lulu.

Hope everyone is doing ok - still not completely solving the sleep problem but I've found the lowest dose I can tolerate without my heart going mad so I'll work around it til I can see the Dr

D
Old 05-19-2017, 07:48 PM
  # 183 (permalink)  

(((Dee)))
Old 05-19-2017, 07:50 PM
  # 184 (permalink)  

Thanks, and thinking of you, dearest Dee.
Thanks, too, sweet Leigh. Much love to you, and all the dear Julyers.
Old 05-19-2017, 07:52 PM
  # 185 (permalink)  

Thank you, Leshar. I think we have a lot in common. Next weekend is a 3 day weekend here and I am dreading it. I will talk to no one except the dogs. As much as I hate my job at least it gets me out of the house.

Today was just horrible. My commute is 24 miles but all highway. Without traffic I could make it in 25 minutes but, of course, there is always traffic. It was cold, rainy and dreary today. Work was stressful, I sat on my glasses and broke them (don't laugh), and the commute home took an hour and ten minutes. I cried most of the way home. Once home I opened my bedroom door to let the dogs out and was greeted by a horrific smell. One of my dogs had an "accident." Mind you the dog is a Newfoundland who weighs 160 pounds so it is like cleaning up elephant poop. Can't blame her, I had been gone for 10 and a half hours, sigh. I know she tried as she is always very good about house training.

I hope things get better because right now I really don't see the point other than I feel much better physically.
Old 05-19-2017, 07:54 PM
  # 186 (permalink)  

(((LuLu)))
Old 05-19-2017, 07:57 PM
  # 187 (permalink)  

So much love Leshar. I'm so sorry that your friend is doing this, and really proud of you for telling her how you feel, as much as you can. And I know how awful it is to feel lonely. Just sending you so much love my dear friend.

Oh, and that plant you were asking about (from my thread), is a Main Street Rodeo Drive Coleus....yep, that seems to be the name. I guess it's a coleus. and the rest is well I don't know why they do that. Hmm.

And it is doing swimmingly....here is another photo.

(You can see the purple more in the daytime....)

Nite again dear Julyers. ♥
Old 05-19-2017, 07:58 PM
  # 188 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Leshar - I hope you find some good things to do this weekend
Please do hang in there and keep posting Lulu.

Hope everyone is doing ok - still not completely solving the sleep problem but I've found the lowest dose I can tolerate without my heart going mad so I'll work around it til I can see the Dr

D
More love for you. Hope you can see the doctor soon.
Old 05-19-2017, 08:00 PM
  # 189 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by LuLu13 View Post
Thank you, Leshar. I think we have a lot in common. Next weekend is a 3 day weekend here and I am dreading it. I will talk to no one except the dogs. As much as I hate my job at least it gets me out of the house.

Today was just horrible. My commute is 24 miles but all highway. Without traffic I could make it in 25 minutes but, of course, there is always traffic. It was cold, rainy and dreary today. Work was stressful, I sat on my glasses and broke them (don't laugh), and the commute home took an hour and ten minutes. I cried most of the way home. Once home I opened my bedroom door to let the dogs out and was greeted by a horrific smell. One of my dogs had an "accident." Mind you the dog is a Newfoundland who weighs 160 pounds so it is like cleaning up elephant poop. Can't blame her, I had been gone for 10 and a half hours, sigh. I know she tried as she is always very good about house training.

I hope things get better because right now I really don't see the point other than I feel much better physically.
Oh gosh, what a horrible day. I am so sorry.

And we will get through all of these holidays together.
I know it's easy for me to talk right now, but this is the first time that I haven't been alone in many many years. So I know: I really do.
Old 05-19-2017, 08:06 PM
  # 190 (permalink)  

Nite dearest Bob....more love to you and your wife and daughter.
Old 05-19-2017, 08:22 PM
  # 191 (permalink)  

Night Gilmer love.
Old 05-19-2017, 08:26 PM
  # 192 (permalink)  

Good night, Suze.
Old 05-19-2017, 09:02 PM
  # 193 (permalink)  

Good night gilmer girl...
Old 05-19-2017, 09:19 PM
  # 194 (permalink)  

For some reason, I'm still not gone, PJ!
Old 05-20-2017, 01:02 AM
  # 195 (permalink)  
Magsie

Morning

Hope you're feeling better soon Dee,

Suze, could you have dehydrated, we tend not to drink enough water?

Lulu, pleased to see you.

Love to all, suns shining here for a while.x
Old 05-20-2017, 07:22 AM
  # 196 (permalink)  

Hello everyone,

Oh Lulu, that was not a nice welcome home thing, especially when you are tired and irritable. Your poor dog, I expect she was embarrassed, if dogs can be such a thing. Good for you for handling it. Hold on to the fact that you do feel a bit better physically. It will get heaps better in this regard, and the feelings get better too. But life is life, there's always something as Mags says. You just are able to deal with it so much better in recovery.
I will be thinking of you this weekend. We may be alone, but we are connected here!

My friend responded to my email and wrote at length justifying her behaviour. I love her but I can't be involved in the duplicity and its weighing heavily on my heart. I don't know what to do. She is seeing a therapist who she says doesn't judge her, implying that I am. Perhaps I am. But it all doesn't sit right with me.
Mags, how do you support your friend? The one who is involved with a married man if I remember?

I got the theatre dress dry cleaned, $20 and its $10 for the rental. I returned it today and the costume lady was so nice, said I was a dedicated responsible volunteer and she didn't charge me rental, so kind! Spent the money on a drive through brekkie. It was so funny, a truck broke down just before the window, so some guys pushed it along, stopping at the window of course for their order!!
Love you guys.
Old 05-20-2017, 07:23 AM
  # 197 (permalink)  

Oh Suze, thanks for the name of the coleus. It's lovely. I have some coleus in my front garden. Hope you're feeling better.
Old 05-20-2017, 07:35 AM
  # 198 (permalink)  

Leshar, could you just tell your friend that you don't want to discuss her affair at all?

She may cool toward you, but is that any worse than her trying to make you complicit in it by insisting you listen to her running commentary?

It's a shame it might mean that you're one friend down, but maybe later when she's sadder but wiser she'll come back and thank you.
Old 05-20-2017, 07:43 AM
  # 199 (permalink)  

Thanks, Gilmer. Yes, I don't want to be complicit in the matter. We have friends in common. What if one of them asks, how's V? I feel I have to lie, at least omit stuff. I don't want to be in this position.
How are you? Plans for the weekend? For Memorial weekend coming up?
Old 05-20-2017, 07:44 AM
  # 200 (permalink)  

Nothing special.