Notices

(Not So) New - Frank's Thread Part 4

Old 09-10-2015, 04:24 PM
  # 461 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

https://youtu.be/XnesYnyQ4Ko I know its country , but I thought it sounded jazzy ..
Old 09-10-2015, 04:25 PM
  # 462 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by NestWasEmpty View Post
So what you been up to reading /watching show's /movies ??
Finished Season 2 of 'Treme' (Amazon) recommended by the vacationing Venecia. Took a break from that to watch the aforementioned 'Hand of God' (also Amazon) Right now watching the Pittsburgh Pirates on MLBTV here on the 'puter, bouncing back and forth. Pirates already down 3-0 in the first.

As far as reading, I'm still having mental focus issues, so reading mostly Google News. The latest: Bernie is now leading Hillary in both Iowa and New Hampshire ; The Donald's lead in the republican polls continues to grow.
Old 09-10-2015, 04:36 PM
  # 463 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

I checked out Hand Of God on youtube just a quick look over . Not my kind of stuff , didn't do much for me . Then again not into sport type show's . Was awhile ago wrestling WWE , I like watching Boxing & Ultimite raw wrestling in a ring .
Yes we Vermonters are getting really rotten for Bernie !!
I don't want to even imagine what this the United States would be like if that Donald guy win's ..... Oh Nascar is pretty good . I need spell check bad
Old 09-10-2015, 04:46 PM
  # 464 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Isn't that Amazon Prime $ 79.00 a year & free shipping on orders with unlimited movie ? I don't really order a lot of things , plus just having a laptop I wouldn't want to watch full movies on it . I though joining awhile ago .
Old 09-10-2015, 04:56 PM
  # 465 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

https://youtu.be/otCpCn0l4Wo?list=PL2E373ABBD360C09F LOL I think I messed up this link .. Mc Hammer

Everyone works different hours on here , never know when they'll be around .. Treme what's the story like ?
Old 09-10-2015, 05:02 PM
  # 466 (permalink)  

Was awhile ago wrestling WWE , I like watching Boxing & Ultimite raw wrestling in a ring . Oh Nascar is pretty good .
I guess opposites attract . . . Wrassling? Ultimate raw? Nascar? Next thing you're gonna tell me you're into Monster Trucks.

Old 09-10-2015, 05:11 PM
  # 467 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Bingo I don't only like Monster trucks I like to drive Big trucks . I'm short so I need a step ladder with a just a reg. size one .. Four wheeling , Dated a Harley man No angle here . Fishing , boating , camping all that fun stuff .
Old 09-10-2015, 05:15 PM
  # 468 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by FrankLapidas View Post
But the story is loaded with religious wackos, so ya prolly oughta skip it?
Got enough of those in real life.
Old 09-10-2015, 05:15 PM
  # 469 (permalink)  

I'm home from school, I actually have the night off, I'm exhausted, going to read or watch a movie, I was thinking of going fishing but that makes me want to drink, I might switch to fishing in the morning and bringing green tea for a while.
I'll be in and out, just gonna chill tonight
Sober though
Old 09-10-2015, 05:19 PM
  # 470 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

I think that's the best kind of relationship opposite one will get the other one to try new things ? My son thought he wanted a girl to liked outdoor activities , but now that he has one . He has to put up with her Winny crap , that she's cold or too hot ext .. Drag her stuff & his . Not too happy a camper at times .
Old 09-10-2015, 05:22 PM
  # 471 (permalink)  

Isn't that Amazon Prime $ 79.00 a year & free shipping on orders with unlimited movie ? I don't really order a lot of things , plus just having a laptop I wouldn't want to watch full movies on it . I though joining awhile ago .
Yup, but it's worth it to me. I hate shopping (it's a guy thing). I prefer to just point, click, and buy. I'm sure I cover the annual fee just in free shipping (not everything is free shipping). The movies/teevee is just a bonus for me. I watch a lot on my laptop, or if you have wifi you can get Amazon Firestick (about forty bucks) and watch it (along with Netflix and a bunch of others) on your teevee. Pretty cool.
Old 09-10-2015, 05:24 PM
  # 472 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Jsbodhi View Post
Sober though
Good for you!! I faced some temptation today for the first time in quite awhile but logged in here and rode it out. I think we all have to be ever vigilant.
Old 09-10-2015, 05:28 PM
  # 473 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

I might look into Amazon fire stick Frank . Hi Jen,that's nice night off to relax
Old 09-10-2015, 05:35 PM
  # 474 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Nice job Frank coming in here ( Hugs ) Proud of You
Very true that AV can jump out ( for me ) without any hint ... Mostly if I feel like crap .
Old 09-10-2015, 05:40 PM
  # 475 (permalink)  

$99 or something closer to that. Too much for me at the moment.
Old 09-10-2015, 05:40 PM
  # 476 (permalink)  

Yup, but it's worth it to me. I hate shopping (it's a guy thing). I prefer to just point, click, and buy. I'm sure I cover the annual fee just in free shipping (not everything is free shipping). The movies/teevee is just a bonus for me. I watch a lot on my laptop, or if you have wifi you can get Amazon Firestick (about forty bucks) and watch it (along with Netflix and a bunch of others) on your teevee. Pretty cool.
I hate shopping too, I only like grocery and book shopping
Old 09-10-2015, 05:42 PM
  # 477 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Cissy View Post
$99 or something closer to that.
Yup, you are right, Cissy. Just checked. $99.
Old 09-10-2015, 05:45 PM
  # 478 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Yes not worth it too me to get Amazon for that price . I only like shopping if I can take my time I hate rushing .
Old 09-10-2015, 05:55 PM
  # 479 (permalink)  

I hate shopping too. Hate everything about it. And impulse buying gets me every time. I love Amazon but I can almost always find something with free shipping. I have a Roku 3 streaming device, similar to the fire stick. I don't have cable anymore so all I can do is stream.
Old 09-10-2015, 06:01 PM
  # 480 (permalink)  

Hi all :-)

Yep, I hate it too. I'm the opposite to you though Nesty, I like to rush it because I hate it so much. Mr TS takes forever and it drives me batty. He loves it. Weird gender reversal thing.

(((Frank))) Well done on not caving in. That's fantastic :-)