Notices

The Newbie Bus Part 34

Old 12-12-2012, 05:11 PM
  # 481 (permalink)  

Anyone for vegetables? I love nuts too, and consider myself one...
Old 12-12-2012, 05:44 PM
  # 482 (permalink)  
stepping on my way...

d-d-d-d-d-dancin on da bus with my bussie crew eating some veggies...as bloss says "hey don't try to eat me stepping and TT just b/c i am a beefy nut"!

ha I ALWAYS wanted to use that smilie. Context was FINALLY perfect!
Old 12-13-2012, 12:12 AM
  # 483 (permalink)  
Trudging that road.

OMG was that lobster divinely heavenly delicious. RZ how was your 1/2? What do you mean you only got a few mouthfuls? No way buddy I split it evenly I got 70 you got 30. lmao:lmao

Where are we off to my little busies gang..
Old 12-13-2012, 01:57 AM
  # 484 (permalink)  

Morning bussites, are we all present and correct?

Aww Newby,you sussed me out with my toe! Truth is I don't do cold very well, I'm all wrapped up now in my coat and knitting scarf and that's when I'm sat at my desk in an office!! lol.
Midnight, I thought you'd cooked those dishes yourself!! Did you catch that lobster by any chance? It looks very ferocious, no wonder I had nightmares last night and there I was blaming the cheese.
I love lobster though, that is if Rusty and Newby have saved me any! It's not sounding promising though.
Stepping, I'm glad to see you're decent now with a full set of p.j's on, wouldn't want your extremities being compromised would we now?
Bloss, how do you fancy a massage ( I'll re-phrase that!) Bloss shall we go for a massage in the health suite before we pack? And talking about nuts, I'm a fully fledged member of the 'nut club,'
Nogard, have you kidnapped some of my Banana Boys there?? Hope you don't intend holding them hostage.
Stepping, do you fancy Joining Bloss and myself in the health suite before we go?
Midnight, as you've been the best Tour Operator and driver ever ( creep creep) where you taking us next?

:Just for today, I will not belittle myself; Goodness knows, there are plenty of others To do that for me. Just for today, I will remember that in belittling myself, I belittle the One who made me.
Old 12-13-2012, 04:28 AM
  # 485 (permalink)  

thanks for the split newb! ahem
Old 12-13-2012, 07:50 AM
  # 486 (permalink)  

A massage sounds heavenly!
Old 12-13-2012, 09:28 AM
  # 487 (permalink)  
stepping on my way...

Grace - A health suite...indeed...count me in!!! (Allow me to put down thecake Midnight made that I have been eating on for days) wait...one more...OK I am done! Offff to the health suite I go................yipeeeeeeeeeee.
I love your little picture of all of us dancing outside the bus! If I remember correctly we took that outside by the heated pool area at the Ritz. Fun times!!! That is for sure going on my facebook! ha

Where to next MB???? After this health suite i will be ready and full of energy!!!
Old 12-13-2012, 09:42 AM
  # 488 (permalink)  
Sober since October

Location: In the world in my eyes...Somewhere I've never been before...
Hi, all.

Grace, Stepping - enjoy your health suite. You surely will need energy, because tomorrow we are heading to adventurous journey in backroads)

Have fun)
Old 12-13-2012, 10:20 AM
  # 489 (permalink)  
Sober since October

(Newby) - I'm glad you enjoyed the lobster. By the way, I was sorting out some photos on my computer, and found this picture. Do you know, by chance, where I could take it?)))
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
100_1265.jpg (89.2 KB, 27 views)
Old 12-13-2012, 10:40 AM
  # 490 (permalink)  

Just for one minute there Rusty I thought you were thanking Newby for a spliff!!!! Phew!

Bloss and Stepping, come on then, off we go to be pampered and cossetted before Midnight takes un on this wild trip tomorrow, at least we're giving the North Pole a miss by the looks of things, I think you've had enough of that cake now Stepping, you know what they say 'kitchen pickers wear big knickers'!!!. Don't say you weren't warned.

Love the photo Midnight, I'm up for taking it somewhere warm, it's minus 2 here now!
Old 12-13-2012, 11:10 AM
  # 491 (permalink)  
Sober since October

Originally Posted by Grace2 View Post
'kitchen pickers wear big knickers'!!!.
Grace, you are awesome!
Old 12-13-2012, 11:15 AM
  # 492 (permalink)  

Yes, our Grace is!
Old 12-13-2012, 03:41 PM
  # 493 (permalink)  
stepping on my way...

Yes Grace is sooo funny and cute. I love her posts.... but a bit of tough love there wouldn't you agree now, grace? HAHA

ooooohhhh a rugged outdoor woodsy journey that sounds like my cup of tea...not cake (a-hummmmmmm GRACE) excuse me and my big A-R-SS

MB - I saw the top of those needle thingy and thought that was Vegas....then scrolled down and saw the water and knew it could not be then...... TELLL USSSS PLEASEEEEE!
Old 12-13-2012, 07:28 PM
  # 494 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

Dancing on skates behind the bus today with my bananas thank you!
Old 12-13-2012, 11:48 PM
  # 495 (permalink)  
Trudging that road.

Hey all my favorite busies,

Oh the picture of the space needle..If I can ever figure out how to post pictures again I will update the space needle because they redid the top for Christmas and it looks way cool. A little side not they have on the top a rotating lounge and restaurant but it is very spend y. To deep for these old pockets.
I love living out here in the Greater North West as they like to call it. The only real draw back is the rain. I mean come-on now it rains for months at a time with maybe a day or two break. I love living here but I am not sure if I will ever get used to all this rain
So far in all the places I have lived I would have to say Fla was one of my favorites but I left right around the time all the gangs were coming and the parts I lived in turned to crack-ville..So sad cause before that it was a really mellow hippy's state. As a matter of fact my ex who I lived with down there could of been Frank Zappa's twin. Not sure if some of you youngsters know who Zappa is?
Okay now that I went on an excursion lets get back to our question at hand and that would be where in the heck are we going? Are we all packed yet? Obviously I can't ask if we are there yet cause no one knows where we are going? HELP
Old 12-14-2012, 03:30 AM
  # 496 (permalink)  

was weened on Zappa newb
Old 12-14-2012, 04:15 AM
  # 497 (permalink)  
Administrator

we continue here:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...part-35-a.html