Notices

Whiners Anonymous...Part 47

Old 11-24-2010, 06:01 PM
  # 321 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

What a Whinerama - and I missed it for two whole days. Suffered withdrawal.

Oz, my puta is sick too - in fact, it's probably not going to make it. At 6 yrs. old it's a dinosaur - don't know whether to look at a Mac instead of a PC? It makes my head hurt.

Hoping tomorrow is a nice day for my friends. I love you all, and I'm thankful for each and every one of you.
Old 11-24-2010, 06:21 PM
  # 322 (permalink)  

YAY.....it's a LOVE FEST !!!!!!!!

I am thankful for all of you as well! Here's to a sober Thanksgiving!
Old 11-24-2010, 06:25 PM
  # 323 (permalink)  
cmc

Happy Thanksgiving to all and to all a good night. (or G'day if applicable)
Old 11-24-2010, 07:26 PM
  # 324 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I too am thankful for my good friends here. Nighty night whiners.
Old 11-24-2010, 07:49 PM
  # 325 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Originally Posted by Rusty Zipper View Post
dinner late, turkey late, desert late, hair still in curlers,

and i have the feeling i will playing plumber!

Happy Thanksgiving mama

and thanks for all the P&T i have learned from you!
I have this really great visual of Mama Zipper. She has to be a sweetie, look how she raised her boy.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:47 PM
  # 326 (permalink)  
I got nothin'

Happy Thanksgiving, all.

Can't sleep. Gave Isis flea treatment and then shortly afterwards I zonked out. Woke up...and saw it was only 2am.

I'm still tired. I'd love to go back to sleep.
Old 11-25-2010, 12:20 AM
  # 327 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I just woke up when FFD barked to announce ck's coming in the house. He's such a good watchdog I can't get mad at him for barking. But now can't get back to sleep...
Old 11-25-2010, 12:51 AM
  # 328 (permalink)  
I got nothin'

I'm going to try to go back to bed...
Old 11-25-2010, 01:04 AM
  # 329 (permalink)  

Good moaning,

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you all!!!!

I tried to insert a pic here but not sure how to do it......still learning.......so instead check out this pic of clever turkeys.

http://www.guy-sports.com/humor/chri...ng_turkey.html

On a non-whiney note: I love the concept of sharing what you are grateful for on this day, I just want to say I am grateful that I found SR, my journey has been wobbly at times but I don't think I would have found the right road if it wasn't for this site. It's up to me to stick to the trail if I want to enjoy the journey and not get lost again in life.

:rotfxko @ biker bar in Florida......yeah the retirement state. Love it.

Fleas, we use advantage drops as it's called here in Ireland, little drops on the neck and its last for about three months and it WORKS!!!

My boss sent me a mail this morning telling me not to worry at all about yesteday and carry on. So phew!!!!!

My RK really went off on one yesterday, I flew off the handle and he got a shock.........I went into bed at about 6.pm. and he sheepishly kept finding excuses to talk to me and even made me several cups of coffee which he never does. So peace and respect seems to have fallen over this shack.

Enjoy your holiday and roadtrips and life in general.

Good moaning from a very cold Dublin

Annette
Old 11-25-2010, 01:28 AM
  # 330 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Good moaning to you also Annette! It's a very early moaning here in Ohio, just after 4 am here. My mom, brother, and I will be going to a good restaurant for Tgiving dinner today, just the three of us so not point in cooking a big dinner.

FFD just decided he wanted to go outside to have an early start on his morning potty... then saw the rain outside and ran right back in!! So if he wants to keep 'holding it' it's ok by me. It'll still be raining when we rise and whine later so he'll have to be forced to go do his business in the rain... fussy doggie... hates to get wet!

A very early good moaning to you all.
Old 11-25-2010, 03:33 AM
  # 331 (permalink)  

least,

i found you a new hat to wear today

mama zippers ok queeny,

bless her enableing little heart
Old 11-25-2010, 04:44 AM
  # 332 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Happy Thanksgiving, Dear Whiners!!!

For those who don't care much for cooking (like Queeny), I brought a little Thanksgiving tip from Maxine...

Old 11-25-2010, 04:47 AM
  # 333 (permalink)  

Good Morning everyone and Happy Thanksgiving to those that celebrate it!

Great suggestion about thoughts of gratitude: I will remember that everyone is doing the best they can, with what they have. And that expressions of negative emotions are a reflection of wounds received. It is not all about me. My greatest growth has come from my deepest despair and I would not change one thing in my life. Whatever challenges I face are there for a reason and will make me a better person if I see them as learning experiences.
Old 11-25-2010, 06:07 AM
  # 334 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Just finishing the packing and may head out early on the Queeny and Bubba roadtrip south. Weather is not looking good for tomorrow, so we may leave today...or not...Bubba will call the shot.

So if I disappear for a few days en route, just know I am whining my way south and will check in when I can.

My mantra shall be "SOUTH, Bubba, SOUTH!!! And "Gimmee that map!".

Love you all. Whiners are Winners so Whine When Ya Want!!!

Hugs
Old 11-25-2010, 06:30 AM
  # 335 (permalink)  
I got nothin'

Cat wouldn't let me sleep in...*sigh* She manages to walk on me and stand right on one of my boobs (ouch) and that always gets my attention. Can't get mad at her, though...she's too darn cute. Better that she's a pain in the boob rather than a pain in the ass...I'm grateful she doesn't ignore me…and I’m grateful for my parents putting up with me (and her).

Looking forward to one of my favorite pastimes....eating. Gives me an excuse to be the pig I already am. I really would like to...maybe after the leftovers are all gone...get back to healthy eating.
Old 11-25-2010, 06:46 AM
  # 336 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Uh oh... trouble in paradise...roomie's dog just 'attacked' FFD. Didn't bite him or draw blood or cut/scratch FFD but was holding him down by the neck and scared the crap out of him and he was whining and whimpering and trembling. I put her in her room for the rest of the day and will have to keep them separated from now on, at least until they get along better. Don't know who 'started it', neither one would admit to starting the fight... Whole lotta snarlin' goin' on...

Sigh... I hate fighting no matter who's doing it... Poor little FFD was so scared. She's about four times his size and was holding him down so he couldn't get away... I had to pry her mouth off his neck so he could run upstairs. I spoke very sternly to her, BAD DOG!! NO FIGHTING!!! And then put her in her room. I'm sure FFD will avoid her like the plague from now on... Wish I knew what set her off, cause it seemed like she started it but can't tell as I wasn't looking when the fight started.
Old 11-25-2010, 07:04 AM
  # 337 (permalink)  

good moaning and Rise and Whine everyone.

Ann, start driving now to avoid bad weather for sure...safe trip, speak with you soon!

I have much to do in the next 3 hours to pick up my mother and bring her to my brother's...God will grant me patience for today I hope.

I woke up at 5 took the dog for a quickie whizzzz and then we all drifted back to sleep for a couple of hours...it was pleasant until i had several animals leaping on my body too.

hope you all have a great dinner and enjoyable day.....I will be making Thanksgiving "re-run on Saturday i think..i bought a small turkey to roast and stuff.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:12 AM
  # 338 (permalink)  

Love the turkey hat, love the Maxine comic, love the gratitude suggestion!

Least, I'm sorry the dogs are fighting! That's always so scary to watch.
Ann, have a great trip and stay safe!

I feel like I should take a short break from whining in the spirit of Thanksgiving, so I'll say it's a beautiful November day here in Illinois!
Old 11-25-2010, 10:29 AM
  # 339 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Sloppy crabby kids...

that is all...
Old 11-25-2010, 10:40 AM
  # 340 (permalink)  

((((((((Least))))))))

Safe travels Anne! Can't wait to hear the dialogue....