Notices

Moving, UGH!!

Old 08-01-2004, 08:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Moving, UGH!!

We finally spent our first night in the new house. But, it took a lot of work to finally do so. We have spent the past month working on it. We spent 3 weeks just cleaning it. The last tenants must have never cleaned. The place was disgusting. It took us 5 hours just to clean the bathrooms, me working on the one downstairs and my husband upstairs. Then this past week we have been moving all of our stuff over and we are still not done. I can't believe the amount of crap we managed to accumulate in just 4 years in that house.

Our new house is at least 2 times bigger than the old one, yet as I move everything over it seems like it is just expanding and I don't know where to put everything. Not to mention the obscene amount of junk that we have already thrown away.

Although Friday and Saturday were pretty cool, with both houses full of recovering addicts helping us. Actually yesterday it helped alot when me and my hubby got into a good fight.

Well, I won't be posting too much until everything is done, that is why I have not been on very much lately. But it is a blessing.

Laurie D
Old 08-01-2004, 09:02 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Paused

Best of Luck with your new place!