Notices

morphine sulfate withdrawls :( btw im new :)

Old 12-30-2009, 06:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy morphine sulfate withdrawls :( btw im new :)

hey everyone! well its the end of my 3rd cold turkey day! I'm feeling a bit better. Well let me introduce my situation

I was on morphine sulfate for around 4 months I was doing 3 15's per day (60 mg) for a bit.....then I cut back to 30mg for a bit and then just quit.....The first day was HELL! Crying, pain in my knees, feeling sick, and scared....and alone. I came across this site and I was so happy....there is hope. I'm wondering if anyone has ever went cold turkey from morphine sulfate, and how long it lasted? I feel pretty good tonight. Still feel alittle bit of nausea, I have diareuaha still....even AFTER immodium. Ive been taking some hot baths....feels good. My chest sort of hurts....but ive always had bad BAD indigesition. so could be that. I have a VERY supportive boyfriend. No one else knows about this demon im battling. I do not own a car so I cannot go to NA meetings. I have a son and i live with my parents and they would toss me out in a heartbeat if they knew ( yea real supportive parents i know!) They treat me like a slave. I have to do all the laundry, and clean the house top to bottom before 5pm everyday.....if I don't I hear im useless lazy blah blah. Yes, I'm aware I need to move out.....anyway.....cold turkey isnt that bad or me....im guessing cause im not a big user. I'm not sure. talking in the chat here has REALLY helped....havent met anyone with the problems Im facing....i would like to for support to get through this. I talk to god alot.....I hope he helps me since i have no insurence and no doctor
Old 12-30-2009, 06:37 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome to the boards, Beauty
good to have you here

D
Old 12-30-2009, 11:02 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

About 2 weeks of feeling down and fatigued. The first 3-4 days just rough but the last bit just weak. I think I felt myself about the 3rd week. Hang in there.

I don't know the situation you are in but if you aren't paying rent then cleaning the house is not a bad tradeoff. I know when I was a teenager living at home I was asked to clean the house but my parents provided me with a home, food and they were trying hard to work constantly that keeping the house clean really was just my part in helping.
Old 01-03-2010, 02:04 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I was a crack cocaine addict for over 15 years and the only way I managed to stay clean was to surrender to the principles of the 12 step program. Sorry to say but the same amount of energy that you put into getting dope will be the same you need to put into recovery. Your " I can't" get to meetings will be the door that will keep you messed up for many years to come. If you think you've been to hell already, just wait for the next descent into a whole new hell. Meeting makers make it.
Old 03-08-2010, 05:55 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
cazbah

Unhappy cazbahs story

Im 27, and been on/off heroin since i was 15... Thing is i lead two seperate lives and ive been able tp maintain my appearance and keep this seceret for f*** knows why?! Im now on suboxone 16mg been on it 6 eeks and still feelin ****! Feel lost....do i really wanna give up or i just wanna feel something i just dont know??????

Old 03-08-2010, 06:07 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Om, Aum, Ohm...

Have you been to a meeting yet?

Peace & Love,
Sugah
Old 03-11-2010, 05:16 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by cazbah View Post
Im 27, and been on/off heroin since i was 15... Thing is i lead two seperate lives and ive been able tp maintain my appearance and keep this seceret for f*** knows why?! Im now on suboxone 16mg been on it 6 eeks and still feelin ****! Feel lost....do i really wanna give up or i just wanna feel something i just dont know??????

as a mom and my daughter is in rehab for herion take you suboxone and go to meetings bes of luck to you