Old 12-30-2009, 06:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
beautyinastorm

Unhappy morphine sulfate withdrawls :( btw im new :)

hey everyone! well its the end of my 3rd cold turkey day! I'm feeling a bit better. Well let me introduce my situation

I was on morphine sulfate for around 4 months I was doing 3 15's per day (60 mg) for a bit.....then I cut back to 30mg for a bit and then just quit.....The first day was HELL! Crying, pain in my knees, feeling sick, and scared....and alone. I came across this site and I was so happy....there is hope. I'm wondering if anyone has ever went cold turkey from morphine sulfate, and how long it lasted? I feel pretty good tonight. Still feel alittle bit of nausea, I have diareuaha still....even AFTER immodium. Ive been taking some hot baths....feels good. My chest sort of hurts....but ive always had bad BAD indigesition. so could be that. I have a VERY supportive boyfriend. No one else knows about this demon im battling. I do not own a car so I cannot go to NA meetings. I have a son and i live with my parents and they would toss me out in a heartbeat if they knew ( yea real supportive parents i know!) They treat me like a slave. I have to do all the laundry, and clean the house top to bottom before 5pm everyday.....if I don't I hear im useless lazy blah blah. Yes, I'm aware I need to move out.....anyway.....cold turkey isnt that bad or me....im guessing cause im not a big user. I'm not sure. talking in the chat here has REALLY helped....havent met anyone with the problems Im facing....i would like to for support to get through this. I talk to god alot.....I hope he helps me since i have no insurence and no doctor