Notices

My Friend Ryan

Old 09-22-2005, 10:04 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

My Friend Ryan

Have not heard much from you. Are you OK. Remember, once you're here you're family, and we care and have concern. Don W
Old 09-22-2005, 07:17 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hey Don
Im doing ok, i have just been preocupied this last week. My couniler seid that i have put a wall up because of the incident with the shooting the cat thing, she seid its put me in shock and that it would be wise that i never do it again. well i told her i would if the situation arose again my consions wouldnt alow other wise. well anyways i have been mostly just avoiding things including my uncles because when i go over to visit
( he lives about 200 yards up the road) i see it all over again in my mind. And my first child started school yesterday and that had me conserned because she is such a timid little thing, but she did good yesterday but today she kinda freeked and she ended up comming home. Other then that i have been watching movies and working on a porche
which by the way has it out for me, everytime i go to work on it i get hurt. im pulling the engine out of it but for the moment im in the tediase part, ive sprained my wrist on it fell and got hurt because of tripping on the floor jack and today i stood up by a table saw and cought the corner of it and it cut a nice gash down my back about 8 inches long. so the best thing for me right now has been to stay buisy, havent been on line very much since then. Well thanks for careing, its nice to know that.
Old 09-22-2005, 07:45 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Ryan, I can relate to the tool injuries. No matter what I do, when banging a nail I get a finger. I don't understand, I watch This Old House and Norm and still have problems.
Just be careful and keep the first aid close by. Hey, she sounds cute. She'll get to the point that she meets friends and will be fine. It's really nice that you are there for her. I noticed you mentioned a son on another thread. What are their names and ages. Mine are grown up but, I have some Grandchildren. They are great. You spoil them and send them home. Don W
Old 09-22-2005, 08:01 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Now thats onery getting the riled up and send them home lol at least mine are living with grandma and granpa so they dont dare do that, hehe. My son is Aieden (aden)which means little firey one(understatment of the year) of 2.5 ,my daughter is Calista (kal-esta)which meens beatuiful and she is but of course im gunna say that. is 5 ,And my other son is Anthony ,which meens pricless is .9. By the way if we werent liveing here, i get them riled up and send them to grandmas lol.