Notices

boderline

Old 04-23-2005, 08:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lesa

boderline

I wrote on the other post ,I know my husband is adducted to crack .I kn ow my freinds tell me to leave.I now my heart says stay my head says leave .I can`t leave no matter what ,I know why now Iam affraid to be alone.The boderline has that hold on me.It is fuuny I want better .yet i will what ever it takes not to be left alone..I want to say hi. Does anyone on her have boderline.if so can we talk .on here //
Old 04-23-2005, 02:42 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome!

I'm not sure of the particulars of your situation, but do not automatically disregard the advice of friends and family. They know you and if they are concerned with your situation, you should at least take a step back and consider what they are saying. In some cases, leaving might be what your husband needs as a 'wake up call'. At the end fo the day....you need to do what is best for YOU.

-pedagogue
Old 04-30-2005, 02:07 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
I choose to live

Hello...Here a bordie too...Probably I'm a little autistic too..I look like a normal good looking women ...You can talk to me walk with me have fun with me..But inside of me it's such a different world...I'm diagnosed last week after years of goin' to doctors and mental hospitals..And at the moment I'm bussy fixin' to go to the Netherlands(the country next to ours) to get a proper treatment cos again it seems there arent any proper treatments here in Belgium..Love from Stefanie