Notices

stress

Old 09-10-2003, 02:42 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
we're all mad here!

stress

I'm usually on the AA boards, but this is more appropriate for here. I tried to make another user acct but couldn't, so I expect some 3D flack from this post.

Me and my s/o are moving. THat's a given.

She is driving me crazy. It seems that anything I say or do irritates her, like when she finds this post.

She is depressed, bipolar, has the burden of most of the move(which I am doing my best to help), and the added burden of appointments I cannot avoid.

But........ I CANNOT avoid them. Yet, I get my head bit off if I mention them, even if I talk about cancelling them.

Any other sh!t along the way meets with the same irritation. Even her motions are filled with irritability.

I CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE!!!!!

Any suggestions would be helpful.
Old 09-10-2003, 08:00 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Well Moot,

I'm not going to give you any 3D flack, LOL, but from a woman's perspective I can somewhat relate. I do not suffer from bi-polar though, but at times it seems like the smallest things can irritate me. I don't know if it's a hormonal thing or what. I do try however to take it out on my mate, but it does happen. I can empathize with you, but I can also empathize with her.

Communication really is the key in a good relationship, and both people need to work at it. It isn't always easy. Also moving is a very stressful thing. I know, I just went through it. Now that i'm getting settled in though I'm feeling calmer.

Hopefully she will settle down too. Feel free to come here and vent any time, no judgment calls here.

Juls
Old 09-11-2003, 12:10 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

Oh Moot!! ((((BIG HUGS!!)))) We are in the middle of moving too, and my S/O and I have bit each others head off so many times it's amazing they are even attached still!! It is so stressful moving..and all the other crap life throws our way....try and do something that makes YOU feel good. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there, okay?
Old 09-12-2003, 01:21 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
we're all mad here!

i'm trying to type with a cat in my lap, where the keyboard normally goes.

thankyou guys for your support and suggestions (boy its hard to type). bTW I'm female .
Old 09-13-2003, 05:33 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Oh, well then - I guess my reply was a moot point. LOL

Juls