Notices

Was It A Nightmare Or Was It Real?

Old 12-21-2006, 01:08 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Arrow Was It A Nightmare Or Was It Real?

The other night actually Sunday night, i stupidly ate a good size rock of Ice. I was laying in bed and read the entire book of Revelation before trying to go to sleep. I rolled over and started feeling horrible. I felt as if I was being held to my bed by a rope of fire at my ankles and one tying my hands to my inner thighs. I was violently shaking and could not stop. I was what I thought screaming very loudly for someone to help me, and no one would come and help. My mouth got extremely dry, and i was asking, just like lazerus in the bible. for a single drop of water knowing that it would evaporate as soon as it got close to my tounge. I was also speaking in tounges....i have no idea y i was doing that b/c before this happened i didn't believe in tounges as a language. I was in dire burning pain. and had red-tinged foam coming from the corner of my mouth. i couldn't move and couldn't be helped b/c no one would come near me. I saw nine demons come from around me and i think they were raping me, i felt like an angel or half breed fell from my heart and i went to hell for all the sins around me and i felt like i was being shown the sins of everyone in the house that i couldn't help. I was then shaken too...after I screamed that i was dying and asking god to help me....by a friend... He said that my legs were bound and i was shaking and my mouth was dry. On top of that where my feet were it was soaking the bed for hours after i had got up where i had sweat....and my hands were red on my palms. also my mouth was so dry i couldn't feel my tounge... i then went to the living room and felt like my heart had been ripped and i couldn't breath i felt like i was goin to have a heart attack....

Was i touched by demons and god OR was it a dream.....
everyone around me thought i was crazy...
Old 12-21-2006, 05:46 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Acting not reacting

Hey Libby,

I hope you are allright. Im glad you are here and hope you find some helpful info. Maybe the folks over in substance abuse could be of some help?

Im really not an expert, but sure hope you are ok!
Check back and let us know you are doing allright?

Old 12-21-2006, 06:09 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Midas

I hope you're OK too, Libby! Your experience could be interpreted more than one way.

1) Near death episode
2) Religious experience

For some people, according to what I've read, the two experiences can occur during a drug overdose. I'm neither a physician nor a pharmacist, but I would recommend that you seek help. Please.

Old 12-23-2006, 12:13 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Im Ok - youre OK

Libby,

Ive had weird episodes like this too...the thing is drugs mess with the very very intricate and complex workings of your mind...your brain mechanism is so delicate that if just drop a clanger in (like a rock of ice) you can expect your mind to go wha'f**K??? sometimes.

its SUCH a delicate balance in there honestly, its a total miracle the way it works, but it can also throw up some of the craziest S**t when you treat it a little rough.
The impressions you recived will have been absorbed by your sub concious at one time or another in your life (from movies, the media in genearal or your own personal experience) and get vomitted up when the brain is in crisis.
You wernt visited by demons.There are no demons hon.

They are make believe, the product of folks heads. You just gave your brains a stir with what ever you took is all.

PLEASE be careful with that stuff in future, cos very occasionally people dont come back from those weird trips, not often hon, but it can happen.

Reality is a miracle. You only get to respect it when youve seen the alternative.

Hugs clanc xx